Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : (1382 Views)

"This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / "Can't Believe I'm 30" - Bambam Says As She Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by cherry6(f): 5:23am On May 09, 2018
My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : How do I get my family to accept him?

After many heartbreaks from younger men, I’m at a point in my life where I am truly in love and happy. I feel relieved, the quest is over but the only problem is my lover’s age.
My name is Priscilla, friends call me Cece. I am thirty years old and my relationship life had been a very ‘tragic’ one before I met Otunba a divorcee. He is 62 but has the heart of a 30 year old man.
Before I met him, I already told myself there would be no more men, my experiences will make you cringe in sympathy and pity. By sheer will and determination, I managed to survive my last outbreak which almost made me a vegetable!
Otunba changed it all. He showers me with the kind of love and care I never imagined existed. He cooks (not buy) my food, brings lunch to my office, rubs my feet, makes me feel happy and complete!
I am ready to marry him, but my problem is how to introduce him to my parents, especially my father who is just 59! I can picture my mother going on her knees to greet him just to embarrass him and me.
The truth is; I can’t date a young man anymore, they almost broke me.
I stylishly hinted to my mom that one if my friends had just found true love using my case…she looked at me and said “Cece, that is not true love, that is true rubbish” I saw her eyes and knew it would be tough.
Maybe I should just get pregnant and give them no choice. I love Otunba with all my heart and he adores me… His first daughter is a couple of years older than me and she hates me, but I know she would change with time after I convince her I’m not after the money.
Please advice me…yes, when I’m 50, he would be 82… I know that already and it doesn’t matter.

Source:
https://www.amebobabe.com/2018/05/my-boyfriend-is-older-than-my-parent.html?m=1
Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by Euphorica(f): 5:54am On May 09, 2018
Mmmmmmm
Go ahead and marry him then...

Am i rily d FTC or ..... grin
Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by Oritzy: 5:55am On May 09, 2018
Ghen ghen ghen grin grin grin

I just remembered Otunba in Lekki wives lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by mikejj(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2018
grin tell us u want to marry sugar daddy koweh!!
Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by Olifiz(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2018
See ur mouth like I am not about the money. So if he was poor u would have dated a poor old man? So because of heart break from younger men u want to marry ur fathers father. Well whatever rocks ur boat.

Well it’s ur boat paddle through the turbulence and if it doesn’t capsize then thank ur God.

4 Likes

Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by pyyxxaro: 6:26am On May 09, 2018
So you are sleeping with your Ancestors abi embarassed

You go born giant like Goliath sad

4 Likes

Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by Shedrack777: 6:28am On May 09, 2018
you've already made your decision by agreeing to get pregnant for him knowingly and still seeking for our advice? you know what, take him to your parents and tell them that time is no longer on your side, if they fail to accept him, tell them never pressure you about marriage. then come to me lets see if you and i can make good relationship that'll lead to marriage. but, i'm not rich, neither am i poor.
i hope this will work out this time. i feel your pain woman

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by princeade86(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2018
use rasaq okoya vs folashade as an example. use emir sanusi vs his new wife. use alaafin of Oyo as an example. so dear happy home is d best and true love. age is just a number.

3 Likes

Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by tyson98: 6:56am On May 09, 2018
If he dies tomorrow prepare to be a widow at 30 as well Ole Ole atole
Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by cherry6(f): 7:04am On May 09, 2018
It might be too late, if it eventually capsize
Olifiz:
See ur mouth like I am not about the money. So if he was poor u would have dated a poor old man? So because of heart break from younger men u want to marry ur fathers father. Well whatever rocks ur boat.

Well it’s ur boat paddle through the turbulence and if it doesn’t capsize then thank ur God.
Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by ayaomen(f): 7:31am On May 09, 2018
tyson98:
If he dies tomorrow prepare to be a widow at 30 as well Ole Ole atole
ahn ahn, why the insult. Nawa for some people o
Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by sparog(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2018
What is our business nah, do whatever that makes you happy mbok

cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by Michelle55: 9:34am On May 09, 2018
do what makes you happy and be with whoever gives you the peace of mind and fulfilment you sort for. Note: no one has the right to judge you if their blood can't wash away your sins. be happy sweetie
Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by mikejj(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
do what makes you happy and be with whoever gives you the peace of mind and fulfilment you sort for. Note: no one has the right to judge you if their blood can't wash away your sins. be happy sweetie
...62 and 30 even the man that blood his blood wash away sins was not 62

Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by fancy4eve(f): 9:45am On May 09, 2018
In wat Eva ur doing, ur happiness should come first. Most of dis guys calln u names cn not even keep frwndship talk more of relationship. So if u know u luv him nd he luvs u, den take a bold step. Age is just a numba, common sense matter.
Re: My boyfriend is older than my parent, he's 62, I'm 30 : by TeamLeader(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2018
You are simply dating your ancestor sis

(1) (Reply)

African Orphan Who Met Prince Harry 14 Years Ago Was At His Royal Wedding / See Ex Mr Nigeria Bryanokwara, Epic Response To Gay Allegation By A Fan / Davido, Hushpuppi And Rmd In Top Trending Sandals 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.