Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,184 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Things God Cannot Do?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things God Cannot Do?? (615 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things God Cannot Do?? by sKeetz(m): 5:27am On May 09, 2018
Despite the numerous magic tricks, signs and wonders recorded in the bible, there are still quite a few things Yahweh cannot do.

1) He cannot heal an amputee.

2) He cannot stop world hunger and save millions of innocent children from starving to death.

3) The prevention or management of Natural disasters like earthquakes, typhoons, tsunamis, flooding etc are not included in his resume.

4) He cannot rescue Leah shaibu from her captors.

5) He cannot stop terrorism. Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko haram and the Fulani herdsmen have proven to be a torn in the flesh to the children of Yahweh. Despite the amount of prayers and tithes offered to him in that regards, he is helpless.

6) He cannot defend himself, therefore he assigns fallible, corrupt humans to do the job. Watch them swoop down on this thread.

I'll Add others as I remember them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by Shedrack777: 6:16am On May 09, 2018
let just say you came to look for trouble knowingly to get insults and curses from guilible people that thinks almost like you. but in everything, don't mock God because if not for anything, he created you and give you life and health to post this. well, it's your choice. but don't start complaining he's not fair to you when you're extreme distress
Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by mmsen: 6:43am On May 09, 2018
He cannot stop those who claim to work in his name from raping children or stealing from the impoverished or giving woeful advice (telling people not to use contraceptives in the middle of a HIV/AIDS epidemic, for example).

1 Like

Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by sKeetz(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
let just say you came to look for trouble knowingly to get insults and curses from guilible people that thinks almost like you. but in everything, don't mock God because if not for anything, he created you and give you life and health to post this. well, it's your choice. but don't start complaining he's not fair to you when you're extreme distress

Just as expected
Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by sKeetz(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
mmsen:
He cannot stop those who claim to work in his name from raping children or stealing from the impoverished or giving woeful advice (telling people not to use contraceptives in the middle of a HIV/AIDS epidemic, for example).

He works in mysterious ways.
Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Feb 24
sKeetz:
Despite the numerous magic tricks, signs and wonders recorded in the bible, there are still quite a few things Yahweh cannot do.
1) He cannot heal an amputee.
2) He cannot stop world hunger and save millions of innocent children from starving to death.
3) The prevention or management of Natural disasters like earthquakes, typhoons, tsunamis, flooding etc are not included in his resume.
4) He cannot rescue Leah shaibu from her captors.
5) He cannot stop terrorism. Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko haram and the Fulani herdsmen have proven to be a torn in the flesh to the children of Yahweh. Despite the amount of prayers and tithes offered to him in that regards, he is helpless.
6) He cannot defend himself, therefore he assigns fallible, corrupt humans to do the job. Watch them swoop down on this thread.
I'll Add others as I remember them.
This instead reads more like what your pastors and gods of men, the many men whom you lot have made gods of, cannot do. The religion of Christianity alone has over 47,000 denominations/cults/sects each with their idol/god to boot. So, it is wrong to assume that any of what they claim or do has any real bearing on the God of Israel or Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Feb 29
mmsen:
■ He cannot stop those who claim to work in his name from raping children or stealing from the impoverished or giving woeful advice (telling people not to use contraceptives in the middle of a HIV/AIDS epidemic, for example).
This one is easy Does? Does claiming to work in His name mean one in fact does work for Him? grin

If I go about online claiming I work for you does that serve as proof that I do? Are you forced to take responsibility for me because I throw your name around and claim to work using your name? undecided
Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by mmsen: 4:11pm On Mar 03
Kobojunkie:
This one is easy Does? Does claiming to work in His name mean one in fact does work for Him? grin

If I go about online claiming I work for you does that serve as proof that I do? Are you forced to take responsibility for me because I throw your name around and claim to work using your name? undecided

In most modern, liberal democracies if someone claims to work for the state but is found to be lying they are charged and sanctioned. Pretending to be a police officer is a serious crime.

Likewise if someone pretends to be a doctor. That's a serious offense.

Why is it that your all powerful deity does not take action against those who claim to work in his name? Or even better, since you claim he is all powerful, why does he not prevent them from doing so to begin with?

1 Like

Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Mar 03
mmsen:
In most modern, liberal democracies if someone claims to work for the state but is found to be lying they are charged and sanctioned. Pretending to be a police officer is a serious charge. Likewise if someone pretends to be a doctor. That's a serious offense.
Why is it that your all powerful deity does not take action against those who claim to work in his name? Or even better, since you claim he is all powerful, why does he not prevent them from doing so to begin with?
1. The powerful deity also gave abilities to all Individuals out there in order that they are able to easily recognize the frauds and penalize them by way of the laws of the land in which they live in. So why do you wait for the deity to come down and do for you and I what He already equipped all with capacity for? undecided
Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by mmsen: 6:49pm On Mar 03
Kobojunkie:
1. The powerful deity also gave abilities to all Individuals out there in order that they are able to easily recognize the frauds and penalize them by way of the laws of the land in which they live in. So why do you wait for the deity to come down and do for you and I what He already equipped all with capacity for? undecided

You've missed the point entirely. Why is it that human beings can create systems of accountability, systems to root out fraud and dishonesty but your sky daddy cannot?

Additionally, the bulk of humanity (especially in Africa) continues to be taken in by charlatans which suggests that the abilities given to these people by your sky daddy are sorely lacking.

1 Like

Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Mar 03
mmsen:
■ You've missed the point entirely. Why is it that human beings can create systems of accountability, systems to root out fraud and dishonesty but your sky daddy cannot?
■ Additionally, the bulk of humanity (especially in Africa) continues to be taken in by charlatans which suggests that the abilities given to these people by your sky daddy are sorely lacking.
Why should Sky Daddy who gave human beings this ability you speak of have to come down to do that which he already gave human beings the ability to create for themselves? undecided

2. Why, again, is Skydaddy to blame for the refusal of Africans to use the ability that he has given them to root out these many problems they create for themselves? You are not making any sense! Why should he come down to do for them what he already gave them ability to do for themselves? undecided
Re: Things God Cannot Do?? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00pm On Mar 03
mmsen:

In most modern, liberal democracies if someone claims to work for the state but is found to be lying they are charged and sanctioned. Pretending to be a police officer is a serious charge.

Likewise if someone pretends to be a doctor. That's a serious offense.

Until they are rested and charge have they not already finished doing the wrong?

Does all powerful not also involve repairing a damage after it has been damaged? please go and live your blasphemous days till The Person you offend is ready to deal with you.and your own wrongdoing.

(1) (Reply)

Cele Church Members, Get In Here Please / Winners Chapel Donates Relief Materials To IDP Camps In Plateau State (photos) / Winners’s Chapel Founder, Oyedepo’s Deconstruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.