Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Be Careful With Gwarimpa!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful With Gwarimpa!!! (446 Views)

Wickedness And Evil Be Careful With Your Neighbours This Will Shock You / Be Careful With Sim Registration. Your Nin May Be Registered With Multiple Lines / Women Should Be Careful With The Rape Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful With Gwarimpa!!! by dividedbyzero: 6:51am On May 09, 2018
The growing crime rate in gwarimpa is becoming a concern issue more like an organized crime syndicate. I parked my car right in from of zenith bank gwarimpa at 11:30am yesterday, entered the bank and spent about 20mins..when I came out I discovered all my things were gone!! Laptop, phone, documents, certificates etc...I mean..this car was on the street in front of the security guys..a couple of months ago this same thing happened to a colleague who parked in front of the bank too.came out and her car was broken into. I mean should we now start parking cars in the sky And the so called security would always act oblivious to what is going on..

I've heard stories of car theft, batteries, etc and never knew this could happen to me..

Please,when in gwarimpa watch your backs because you don't know who's out there to give you an ugly experience.

For all I know, security in this country is in our hands..only God can truly protect. Take caution and shine your eyes people.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Gwarimpa!!! by Shevmaen(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2018
Attack
Re: Be Careful With Gwarimpa!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On May 09, 2018
Eeyah, this one na normal for Lagos. But in front of bank is something else, sorry for your loss.

You suppose feature the bank in the picture, so they would sit up
Re: Be Careful With Gwarimpa!!! by Factfinder1(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2018
Tell the bank to show you CCTV footage or sue them
Re: Be Careful With Gwarimpa!!! by tuzeriouz(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2018
Sorry for the loss. You were followed and vandalized. Management can't accept duties for your loss. I have adopted a new security measure - Always tip security operatives as soon as you alight from your car and not when you're about to drive out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Flees With Lover’s ATM Card After Sex, Withdraws N1m / How A Man Died During His Birthday / Get Armed,protect Yourself And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.