Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 (16754 Views)

United States Indict Nigerian Couple For $76,000 Housing Fraud / Oil Prices Climb Towards $50, Highest In 9 Months / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 7:51am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Drumpf only foreign policy is to destabilize all Obama policies. He backed out of the TPP and begging to rejoin after other nations moved on. He backed out of the Paris climate accord and now the JCPoA. He hated Obama so much, he backed out on Obama's ban on American trophy hunting of animals in Africa and the trafficking of elephant tusk. The racist piece of sh1t will be kicked out after we deal a blow to his GOP enabling spineless low lifes.

here goes this akata again living on welfare and ranting about trump and its clear you know nothing about the iranian deal..it was a very bad deal and obama was weak

8 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Nonnyflex(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2018
6pax:
That's the change Buhari promised us. Buhary till 2023 cool
Still trying to understand why your statement

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Archangel15: 7:51am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
Good but PDP must not come near the money.

Hope you won't have any other excuse

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Nobody: 7:51am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are sick!!! So you want more turmoil and world peace disruption. Dude seek help.

Who doesn't like chaos tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 7:53am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

here goes this akata again living on welfare and ranting about trump and its clear you know nothing about the iranian deal..it was a very bad deal and obama was weak

F***k off loser, the discussion is above your non functional brain level. Go and fulfil the daily nutritional requirement for normal humans first.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by wink2015(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2018
THE EARLIER NIGERIA INVEST IN AGRICULTURE, SOLID MINERALS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY THE BETTER FOR US.

We should forget about any benefit the increase in price of crude oil will bring to Nigeria such gains are just short term.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by HtwoOw: 7:54am On May 09, 2018
If a fulani man can double reseves with $45/Barrel sales, i believe $76 will be a bonus

I dont expect bad belle to have this foresight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 7:55am On May 09, 2018
Admin401:

You cant distabilize a policy, you can only distabilize a country.

Shhhh!! This is good for Nigeria.

This idiot is just making us a laughing stock in the world over, I have to cut off the American flag in my travelling bags the last time I was in Europe.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by jaxxy(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Drumpf only foreign policy is to destabilize all Obama policies. He backed out of the TPP and begging to rejoin after other nations moved on. He backed out of the Paris climate accord and now the JCPoA. He hated Obama so much, he backed out on Obama's ban on American trophy hunting of animals in Africa and the trafficking of elephant tusk. The racist piece of sh1t will be kicked out after we deal a blow to his GOP enabling spineless low lifes.

Trump isn't racist bro. He only sees or has an impression that sm of obama's deals were weak or not favorable enough to the Us and he wants a better deal or renegotiations. Trump likes good deals trust me. He won't turn any down.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 7:55am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

F***k off loser, the discussion is above your non functional brain level. Go and fulfil the daily nutritional requirement for normal humans first.

black american akata are useless in america and they have failed and you have failed now read about the iranian deal and i hope your empty skull can soak it in

2) Why would Iran want a nuclear weapon?
Officially, Iran says it has never tried to make a nuclear weapon. “We never wanted to produce a bomb,” Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said on April 22 on CBS News’s Face the Nation.

We know that’s not true. Just over a week later, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu presented evidence from thousands of Iranian documents obtained in an intelligence coup that Iran was on the path to a nuclear weapon.

And there are two main reasons Iran might want a nuclear weapon: for defensive purposes and for offensive purposes.

Let’s start with defense. Leaders in the United States and Israel continually threaten to bomb Iran. The Iranian military is strong, but it would likely lose in a war with Washington or Jerusalem.

But having nukes is an equalizer and would help Iran deter any American and Israeli plans to attack. (This is similar to North Korea’s reason for having nuclear weapons, by the way.)

Having nuclear bombs would also give Tehran flexibility to wreak even more havoc in the Middle East. With those weapons, Iran could more boldly support Bashar al-Assad in Syria and the terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Hamas that it finances, or confront its archenemy Saudi Arabia with more force. In effect, Iran could be more aggressive and pursue some of these objectives with less worry that other countries will attack it.

Basically, having nuclear weapons would make Iran stronger, as it would any country. That, in part, is why successive US presidents have worried about Iran getting the bomb.

Former President Barack Obama decided that making a deal with Iran was the best way to prevent that from happening.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2018
Why is Pres. Obama complaining?
Why are the haters of Pres. Trump complaining?
He made it clear during his campaign that he ll overturn the deal if Iran doesn't accept re-negotiation..... It's not a surprise! I just see a man keeping his campaign promises... "Not $1=N1"

6 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by israelmao(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2018
It has made no difference in term of its positive impact on ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 7:56am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

This idiot is just making us a laughing stock in the world over, I have to cut off the American flag in my travelling bags the last time I was in Europe.

oh please shut up..why dont you come and live in africa if you hate america so much...you black americans are the problem with america.you live off welfare and do nothing and just give birth..lazy set of black people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Naza25: 7:56am On May 09, 2018
Smart move by president trump

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 7:58am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

black american akata are useless in america and they have failed and you have failed now read about the iranian deal and i hope your empty skull can soak it in

2) Why would Iran want a nuclear weapon?
Officially, Iran says it has never tried to make a nuclear weapon. “We never wanted to produce a bomb,” Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said on April 22 on CBS News’s Face the Nation.

We know that’s not true. Just over a week later, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu presented evidence from thousands of Iranian documents obtained in an intelligence coup that Iran was on the path to a nuclear weapon.

And there are two main reasons Iran might want a nuclear weapon: for defensive purposes and for offensive purposes.

Let’s start with defense. Leaders in the United States and Israel continually threaten to bomb Iran. The Iranian military is strong, but it would likely lose in a war with Washington or Jerusalem.

But having nukes is an equalizer and would help Iran deter any American and Israeli plans to attack. (This is similar to North Korea’s reason for having nuclear weapons, by the way.)

Having nuclear bombs would also give Tehran flexibility to wreak even more havoc in the Middle East. With those weapons, Iran could more boldly support Bashar al-Assad in Syria and the terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Hamas that it finances, or confront its archenemy Saudi Arabia with more force. In effect, Iran could be more aggressive and pursue some of these objectives with less worry that other countries will attack it.

Basically, having nuclear weapons would make Iran stronger, as it would any country. That, in part, is why successive US presidents have worried about Iran getting the bomb.

Former President Barack Obama decided that making a deal with Iran was the best way to prevent that from happening.

Hey you loser, it's not black Americans crossing the Sahara desert to Europe nor getting enslave in Libya slave circles.

I don't respond to copy and paste bullsh1t, come debate like a person with functioning brain.

What's the alternative to JCPoA.
How is backing away from it make America credibility looks in the committee of nations.
Europe and IEAE have debunked all story of violation of the deal.
Hey you waste of copulation time, go google Bolton and pompeo, come back with your dead brain.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Naza25: 7:59am On May 09, 2018
Admin401:
We are going back to $100 thanks to Donald Trump. Obama really crashed the price of oil with the help of Iran saturating the market, now Drumpf has sanctioned them again.
That's actually good news for Nigeria. And guess what? I love Nigeria more than Iran so I say a big thank You to President Trump cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by HtwoOw: 8:00am On May 09, 2018
Don't waste your time on Hypocrites

They accuse you of having pay master , it's the common thing with them

But when you accuse em of having paymasters , they deny it vehemently

I am like , if you can post your thoughts for free without having a pay master , why can't i ??

And this nonsense all started in 2014/15 when the then Popular tonye barcanista and one of his friends confessed that PDP paid them to post contents, if memory serves well , they were paid in USD and today they are shouting witch hunt up and down

I believe you've been on this forum long enough to know those im talking about .... this is not your real face if you catch my drift
GavelSlam:

I don't have any paymaster but if you think Buhari would lose then you must be a learner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:00am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

oh please shut up..why dont you come and live in africa if you hate america so much...you black americans are the problem with america.you live off welfare and do nothing and just give birth..lazy set of black people

You are on horse anesthesia, the whole of your bloodline combined dead, living and unborn can be feed off only on my annual tax. Black America isn't living below decent living like y'all.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by uwa1(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2018
GOOD
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by GavelSlam: 8:02am On May 09, 2018
HtwoOw:
Don't waste your time on Hypocrites

They accuse you of having pay master , it's the common thing with them

But when you accuse em of having paymasters , they deny it vehemently

I am like , if you can post your thoughts for free without having a pay master , why can't i ??

And this nonsense all started in 2014/15 when the then Popular tonye barcanista and one of his friends confessed that PDP paid them to post contents, if memory serves well , they were paid in USD and today they are shouting witch hunt up and down

I believe you've been on this forum long enough to know those im talking about .... this is not your real face if you catch my drift

My face is as real as Dorian Grey.

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by firstolalekan(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

My zombified Brother.
Take heart, your paymaster is parking out!
Shut up
PDP is disease
APC is a plague

Not everyone against PDP wants APC as alternative.
They are both party of rogues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:04am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you loser, it's not black Americans crossing the Sahara desert to Europe nor getting enslave in Libya slave circles.

I don't respond to copy and paste bullsh1t, come debate like a person with functioning brain.

What's the alternative to JCPoA.
How is backing away from it make America credibility looks in the committee of nations.
Europe and IEAE have debunked all story of violation of the deal.
Hey you waste of copulation time, go google Bolton and pompeo and come back with your dead brain.

oh please shut,are you not supposed to be in bed now so you can go to work tomorrow.oh i forgot you are jobless and a worthless piece of poo and you have no job and live on welfare and let me tell you the alternative,america under trump will get a new deal from the position of strength and not like that lazy obama..stupid relocate to africa and stop living on welfare..black americans are the problem with america

6 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

Exactly! He's ranting probably because of fears...

Pres Trump made his intentions clear during campaigns..

Re-negotiation or total back off.. Why was Iran so adamant to re-negotiate?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Temple1288(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

oh please shut,are you not supposed to be in bed now so you can go to work tomorrow.oh i forgot you are jobless and a worthless piece of poo and you have no job and live on welfare and let me tell you the alternative,america under trump will get a new deal from the position of strength and not like that lazy obama..stupid relocate to africa and stop living on welfare..black americans are the problem with america

Blood of God

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:07am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are on horse anesthesia, the whole of your bloodline combined dead, living and unborn can be feed off only on my annual tax. Black America isn't living below decent living like y'all.

hahaha..dummy we have CNN in africa and we know how you drug infested black americans have ruined america..you are a disgrace to our forefathers that were forced to work in farms and africa made you worthless black americans.guess what if our forefather were not taken as slaves..you will sleeping under the bridge now in africa..so respect africa

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by othuskyTM(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2018
Truth234:
The decision of President Donald Trump to officially pulled out of the 2015 Iranian deal signed by the then U.S. president, Barack Obama and global powers bolstered crude oil prices during Asian trading session.

The Brent crude oil, against which Nigeria’s crude oil is priced, rose above the $76 a barrel as at 2 am Nigerian time to a four-year high of $76.71 a barrel.

The U.S. West Texas Intermediate surged by 1.4 percent to $70.7, also its highest in four years.

U.S. President Donald Trump had on Tuesday announced in a much-awaited speech that he will withdraw the US from the nuclear agreement with Iran, calling it ‘decaying and rotten.’ The president said he would reimpose economic sanctions that were waived when the deal was signed in 2015. Putting the nation against its European allies, whose leaders had tried to convince the President on the significance of the deal.

In response, Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said: “The US has announced that it doesn’t respect its commitments.” Once again highlighting the danger of the pullout on the proposed North Korean meeting between the U.S. and the isolated nation.

According to former President Barack Obama in a Facebook post, “Walking away from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) turns our back on America’s closest allies, and an agreement that our country’s leading diplomats, scientists, and intelligence professionals negotiated.

“At a time when we are all rooting for diplomacy with North Korea to succeed, walking away from the JCPOA risks losing a deal that accomplishes – with Iran – the very outcome that we are pursuing with the North Koreans,” he said.

Antonio Guterres, United Nations secretary general said the announcement ‘deeply concerned’ and called on the other nations involved in the deal to abide by their commitments.

U.S. key allies in Europe, U.K., Germany, and France said they ‘regret’ U.S decision but look to make the deal work regardless.

In not so surprising fashion, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu loud his support for Mr Trump’s “bold” withdrawal from a “disastrous” agreement.

While Iran’s middle East rival, Saudi Arabia, says it “supports and welcomes” Mr Trump’s moves towards pulling out of the deal.

Experts believed the deal may further hurt global oil supplies and boost oil price towards the $80 a barrel resistance level.

But volatility is expected across the oil market as allies look to fashion out a way to abide by their agreements with Iran while at the same time maintaining their U.S relationships. Market uncertainty is expected to remain high ahead of a possible meeting between the U.S. and North Korea and the review of the U.S – China trade discussions of May 5th.

"The continuous rise in global oil prices will boost Nigeria’s foreign revenue ahead of the national election and deepen economic activities across key sectors," Samed Olukoya, a foreign exchange research analyst at Investors King Ltd. "The inflation rate is projected to moderate further, however, new job creation remained weak with the unemployment rate at 18.8 percent."

http://investorsking.com/iran-nuclear-deal-oil-prices-climb-76/ mynd44
this is serious
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Kophschmerzen: 8:08am On May 09, 2018
unknownsolja:

Illiterate like you need your brainless head check, unlike you confined to your joyless country. I am holidaying in the fine beaches of Barcelona. You can beg the moderators to share my IP location with you, so you will marvel on how screw up life have been to you and your folks.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by HtwoOw: 8:09am On May 09, 2018
Either way some of us haven't forgotten
GavelSlam:

My face is as real as Dorian Grey.

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:09am On May 09, 2018
Temple1288:

Exactly! He's ranting probably because of fears...

Pres Trump made his intentions clear during campaigns..

Re-negotiation or totally back off.. Why was Iran so adamant to re-negotiate?

yes he keeps his promises..hes not a politician...that little boy is a black american and a jobless one.they are lucky and they still complain..black americans move to africa if yall are tired of staying in america

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2018
firstolalekan:

Shut up
PDP is disease
APC is a plague

Not everyone against PDP wants APC as alternative.
They are both party of rogues

I will never support PDP or Apc, get your arguments right!
That guy is a well known Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by Afamed: 8:10am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
May God bless you. Most of kids on Nairaland here don't know Trump sees everything from political angles rather than economic side of it. I wouldn't be surprised if by tomorrow, Trump rescinds his own decisions just as he did in TPP.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 by unknownsolja: 8:10am On May 09, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Illiterate like you need your brainless head check, unlike you confined to your joyless country. I am holidaying in the fine beaches of Barcelona. You can beg the moderators to share my IP location with you, so you will marvel on how screw up life have been to you and your folks.

oh please shut up..you think everyone on nairaland lives in africa?..your a pure dummy..you can have your vacation in saudi arabis nobody cares dummy..have you taken your crack today?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m / Spanish GB Foods Commissions $51.9M Tomato Processing Plant In Kebbi / Naira Drops To 242.5 Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.