Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS (22028 Views)

Driver Cheats Death As Tree Falls On Car In Calabar (Photos) / Man Cheats Death As Detached Tyre From Incoming Vehicle Misses Him / Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by sirfemoz(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2018
God has given you another opportunity to amend your life and live better than you were before. Make use of it, cos death must surely come.
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by HoodBillionaire: 10:14am On May 09, 2018
men my riving ystdy
ppl gimme chance
i was acting nollywood accident scene
i need a role as stunt driver pls
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by masks(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2018
Angelanest:
A lady who lives in Enugu state, has revealed how lucky she is to be alive after almost being crushed by a vehicle which lost control..According to her, the vehicle hit a man who was close to her there and killed him on the spot.

Below is what the woman Dorahchy Dorami shared online;

Sisters I'm so happy that Jesus loves me,he will never give up on me, I connect myself to a prayer point that I will not die prematurely, on 30th April last month, I was in a shop to buy something after that I was walking down towards my working place, unknowingly to me a vehicle fail brake,miss the lane directly coming towards me, hit d man I greeted.

Then another vehicle which was parked, then pushing d vehicle towards where I was walking down, people was shouting I dnt even know the reason, immediately I turned back saw d vehicle I dnt know what to but jumped over to the other side, then d man which was hit landed towards the place I was I have to dodge for the body not fall on me, the man died instantly.

I ran out of the scene, people thought I was dead, searching for me , but to God may have it not happened to me,I thank God for everything, I believe he will provide money for a little treatments, good job, divine settlement, divine establishment, Amen

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/lady-cheats-death-after-being-nearly-killed-by-a-vehicle-which-failed-brake-photos.html
NNE thank God you weren't killed...but you murdered ENGLISH pretty well
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by Pat081: 10:25am On May 09, 2018
Dat is why is nt good to back car is better for one to face car cumin in ur front dan to back it
Angelanest:
A lady who lives in Enugu state, has revealed how lucky she is to be alive after almost being crushed by a vehicle which lost control..According to her, the vehicle hit a man who was close to her there and killed him on the spot.

Sisters I'm so happy that Jesus loves me,he will never give up on me, I connect myself to a prayer point that I will not die prematurely, on 30th April last month, I was in a shop to buy something after that I was walking down towards my working place, unknowingly to me a vehicle fail brake,miss the lane directly coming towards me, hit d man I greeted.

Then another vehicle which was parked, then pushing d vehicle towards where I was walking down, people was shouting I dnt even know the reason, immediately I turned back saw d vehicle I dnt know what to but jumped over to the other side, then d man which was hit landed towards the place I was I have to dodge for the body not fall on me, the man died instantly.

I ran out of the scene, people thought I was dead, searching for me , but to God may have it not happened to me,I thank God for everything, I believe he will provide money for a little treatments, good job, divine settlement, divine establishment, Amen

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/lady-cheats-death-after-being-nearly-killed-by-a-vehicle-which-failed-brake-photos.html
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by paix(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2018
It's not that she cheated death. It's just that her time is not up yet.
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by HomeOfMe(f): 10:44am On May 09, 2018
Angelanest:

Thank goodness.
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by eric111111(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2018
littlewonders:
Death is never our portion! Not now.

Amen
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by Nobody: 11:42am On May 09, 2018
Thank God
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by Lockedaway: 1:15pm On May 09, 2018
She did nt cheat death its nt just her time
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by dheilaw1(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2018
ojun50:
Our blood is nt for APC. Amen
intellectually lazy youth
Re: Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2018
He watches over our lives everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Buy a Plane Ticket In Nigeria (by an expatriate) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects Flooded Area Of Jankara (video) / Community Blocks Akure Highway Over Death Of Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.