Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas (13249 Views)

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau / Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG / NYSC SDG Membership- Its Impacts On Posting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by TollaKGM: 8:33am On May 09, 2018
Mrlilprinz:
But y are they not banning all the people that are advertising up me are they sacred.
In other words check my signature for your exams

People dey advertise jejely, u dey call for their ban, how e take affect you?
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by Bluehill1051: 8:51am On May 09, 2018
God! I love Akwaibom. I rep AK/17B.
Good hospitality and calm environment. Unlike Lagos that I came from!
Free accomodation (Tiled self-con with Borehole water inside)
Electricity is almost 24/7.To blow our minds, there're even solar panels installed .
PPA still gives a token allowance outside the state allowance.
The community are willing to give you things like Palm oil, Garri, Fufu... Anything u see them producing, u get almost for free. I took 4litres of pure palm oil (unadulterated) home last Christmas and I had to beg the seller to collect the money from me.
Free transport to Uyo (most times). Just last week, I got a sweet ride in a Range sport(it was a convoy) simply because I was a corper.
Just to mention a few...
God bless Sen Godswill Akpabio
God bless Gov Udom Gabriel.
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by asawanathegreat(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2018
Abeg they should safeguard our corps members life oo
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by israelboy1(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2018
mokaflex:
Redeploy as soon as possible

Please, how can one go about this??
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by sirusX(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2018
Pepsi101:
Martial arts for a fulani herdsmen or bokoharam terrorists with AK47?

I wonder ooo shocked

Make person no carry confidence enter 6ft
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by Kingdolo(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2018
ok
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by Originalsly: 10:06am On May 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apart from shagging a married woman in camp.
I gained absolutely nothing from going to the NYSC camp.

NYSC is such a waste of resources and a failed project.
I am yet to see how it unifies the country.

Wow!...shagging a married woman is a gain? ..maybe you gained a curse. Didn't you gain experience living in another region of the country?.....or you served in your own village area?...didn't you make friends /connections/contacts with others from across the country?... to have a wide network after serving?...or you just stuck to your village people? .... and didn't you teach?...share knowledge /skill?..or were you assigned to like ehmmm....cleaning toilets only?
Hmmm...why did I write this epistle instead of simply. ... lazy youth?
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by iwakacome: 10:25am On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
We need Corpers here in Maiduguri cheesy

Wetin do the ones way dey Maiduguri
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by EBUBECHISOM(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Electricity is almost 24/7.To blow our minds, there're even solar panels installed .
The community are willing to give you things like Palm oil, Garri, Fufu... Anything u see them producing, u get almost for free. I took 4litres of pure palm oil (unadulterated) home last Christmas and I had to beg the seller to collect the money from me.
Free transport to Uyo (most times). Just last week, I got a sweet ride in a Range sport(it was a convoy) simply because I was a corper.
Just to mention a few...
please, I just got relocated to Akwa Ibom state..where is your ppa..you can contact me on this num07032360901.. I need info from u pls
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas by zinachidi(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Just to mention a few...
free accommodation where abeg, tell me biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry / Yobe NYSC 2015 Batch A ...let's Meet Here! :) / Is NYSC Certificate Required For NDA Professional Course? (foreign Students)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.