Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Article On Mediterranean Diet - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Article On Mediterranean Diet (325 Views)

NGN25000 Write A Well Researched Article On Water Aid Racist Adverts / Article On Am Single And Available "You Don Know Until You Understand" / Part 1: An Article On The Defilement Of A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article On Mediterranean Diet by mikoas20(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2018
Hello Guys,

I need a competent writer who can help me write 2,000 words on Mediterranean Diet base on these:

* About your own experience with the Mediterranean diet, that you came in Italy for studies and intercultural exchange years ago.
* How its influence changed your life in better.
* Why you decided to create a book or write something on Italian and Mediterranean diet lifestyle.
• You got impressed by its traditions and modern approach in cooking.
• Healthier way of life and especially cooking.
• Your wish that more people have to experience and discover the treasure you did

NOTE: In your proposal, kindly tell me your price per 1,000 words, Your time frame to submit the job (if you cannot submit it within 30 hours, pls don't bid). I will check the job with plagiarism checker.

Please response to my email: mikoas2020@mail.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Definition Of Translation/ Free Chance At Translating / THE PROTEST Y Ajala Ahmed / Caine Prize 2018 Shortlist: A Celebration Of Orthodoxy, Mediocrity And Cliches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.