Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Killed My Daughter Because She Irritates Me – Housewife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Daughter Because She Irritates Me – Housewife (518 Views)

Father Rejects His Daughter Because She Has Blue Eyes In Kwara State / Man Impregnates His Daughter Because He Doesn’t Want Someone Else To Touch Her / I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Daughter Because She Irritates Me – Housewife by Lautechgossip(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2018
​The police in Niger State have apprehended a 15-year-old housewife, Fatima Adamu, and her ex-lover, Usman Mohammed, of Egbati village in the Agaie Local Government Area of the state for the murder of her daughter identified as Hauwa.

Northern City News gathered that Mohammed assisted Adamu to prepare a concoction which was administered on the five-year-old child, causing her death.

Checks revealed that after allegedly killing Hauwa, Adamu and her lover dumped the corpse in a nearby bush with some parts missing.

The suspect told our correspondent in an interview on Tuesday that she poisoned the minor with the cooperation of her ex-boyfriend who prepared the concoction that was administered on her.

“I purposely killed my step-daughter because I didn’t like her, she irritated me a lot; I planned with Mohammed to poison her to death,” she confessed.

The suspect added, “I just woke up one morning to take her life and I cannot tell what had come over me to kill an innocent child that had not offended me in any way. May Allah forgive me; it is the worst offence against humanity. “

Mohammed admitted participating in the killing of the girl, saying ‘I have ruined my life.’

Mohammed said, “I prepared the poison which I gave to Adamu to kill the girl. I regret my action.”

The Niger State police spokesman, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspects confessed to the crime during interrogation.

Abubakar said they would be arraigned in court after investigation.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-killed-my-daughter-because-she-irritates-me-housewife/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

Re: I Killed My Daughter Because She Irritates Me – Housewife by Zonex1(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2018
mst timz i ask myself R WE STIL HUMANZ OR HAV GROWN 2 B ANIMAL hw can some1 luk an innocnt child in d face an decide 2 kill her ova nothing...in as much as i detest jungle justice! dis animalz of human decendance deserve one
Re: I Killed My Daughter Because She Irritates Me – Housewife by junbi(f): 9:21am On May 09, 2018
Success boy + barbie girl= mental illness

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Daughter Because She Irritates Me – Housewife by thesicilian: 9:29am On May 09, 2018
Lord have mercy.
Re: I Killed My Daughter Because She Irritates Me – Housewife by Nbote(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2018
Imagine?!! 15yr old housewife? Which kind ppl b dis sef?

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Sudan Sentences Teenage Rape Victim To Death / SARS Allegedly Beats Barrister To Stupor In Cross River State / Army Officers Stop White Man, Policeman From Breaking Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.