Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Jada Smith Says She Regrets Dating Will Smith When He Was Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Smith Says She Regrets Dating Will Smith When He Was Married (691 Views)

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jada Smith Says She Regrets Dating Will Smith When He Was Married by shemzy99(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2018
Jada Smith has disclosed that she regrets dating Hollywood superstar Will Smith while he was still married to his estranged wife Sheree Zampino.

This happened when Jada met Sheree during the premiere of her new Facebook Watch series, Red Talk Table.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/jada-smith-says-she-regrets-dating-will-smith-when-he-was-married/

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had Become A Mum Earlier- Bimbo Thomas / Exclusive Breaking News: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged / See What Ada Advised Men To Alwys Do To Their Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.