Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? (1223 Views)

How To Serve As A Ghost Corper During NYSC / Best Local Govt To Serve In Ogun State / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? by Nedlog(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, Please I"m In Need Of Your Assistance. I Just Concluded The 2018 Batch A Orientation Course At Anambra State Camp And In The Process Applied For Relocation To Lagos But Was Given Ogun State. I'm Confused As To Whether I Should Just Remain In Anambra Or Move To Ogun State Cuz I Had Serious Plans For Lagos And I Know No One In Ogun State. Your Kind Advice Will Be Deeply Appreciated...Thanks
Re: Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? by eaddyboy: 4:01pm On May 09, 2018
The devil you know is better dan the angel u don't knw - it's your decision op

1 Like

Re: Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? by henryhee: 5:11pm On May 09, 2018
ogun is better its closer to lagos

1 Like

Re: Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? by Nedlog(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2018
eaddyboy:

Thanks
Re: Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? by Phunmyne(f): 8:53pm On May 09, 2018
eaddyboy:
Does it mean that he can still remain in Anambra even after paying 1k for printing of relocation letter and reprinting of Id card?
Re: Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? by eaddyboy: 12:02pm On May 10, 2018
Phunmyne:

Does it mean that he can still remain in Anambra even after paying 1k for printing of relocation letter and reprinting of Id card?
Yes, he can choose to either accept or reject the relocation - The ball is in his court
Re: Ogun Or Anambra..., Which Is Better To Serve? by sammirano: 8:42pm On May 13, 2018
You are comparing CA to MI

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II Official Orientation Camp Date Finally Announced / A Serving Corps Member Posted This Picture Online, See What Happened. / NYSC 2019 Batch ''A'' Online Registration - Nysc Approved Center In IKORODU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.