Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Is This How To Love? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is This How To Love? (317 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This How To Love? by IamOlusa(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
IS THIS HOW TO LOVE?

As I walked through the aisle that leads to my class one evening, it seems the sun had just taken a shuttle to the west to rest for that day. It was a bit cool and serene, after 10 minutes of endless walking, I finally stopped at one of the relaxation center to cool my head and settle my nerves with cold carbonated drink because I received a call saying the class wasn’t going to hold.

I thought I was old enough to have seen all things underneath the heaven, but what I saw shocked me with the speed of lightening and shattered my heart into pieces. I picked up every pieces of my heart and fixed them back with great distress. I saw two young students whose age is not even sufficient to possess a voters card smooching , with the girl sitting on his lap and telling each other s lips a secret. It took like a fraction of two minutes for them to stop kissing each other in the public. Shameless!

Is this how to love? I will ask my father.

I‘ve seen many scenario like that but what puzzled and shocked me must was their attitude and mentality toward what they were doing.
Was that the real definition of love? I will ask my father.
When I thought I had seen it all, many girls leave their domicile to stay with a person they met in school which they refers to boyfriend , many lives with their boyfriend for weeks and month skipping classes and doing irrelevant and immoral things together. Some even take their bath together if not all when some legally couples don’t even do that. Is this love or shamelessness?

You think I am guilt of this as well? Ask my father and I will ask your father too to know if you are guilty of this as well.

Before you start judging you and me, hear me out.

This one am about to tell you threw me in the pool of sadness and dejection, I wept away my life and spring of tears gush out of my eyes when I saw it, I lamented with my heart filled with a single question which I’ve not be able to answer.

Is this how to love?

A young lass was beaten by a young boy along my street that attracted hubbub, everyone gathered in the front of the villa to asked what she had done to deserve such beating crusification. After so much interventions from the people, we found out that the girl was his girlfriend and she had failed to cook for him before he came back from class. Upon hearing this foolish talk I was ashamed of adulthood, teenhood and young youthood, I hid my face between my legs and shook my head in dejection.

Is this how to love?

Is this love or shameless?

Ask your father and I will ask my father too, if this is all about LOVE.

PS: This write up came up due to what I see in my environment and I’m not pin pointing to anyone here, just make sure you amend your ways. Everywhere will look like it if you don’t know where you are going. Stay Focus and be determine.

NB: you think i am guilty of all these things? Ask my father.
I write to make you see the unseen thereby giving you insight that will lead to your freedom from the captivity of ignorance.

STAY FOCUS ACADEMY
ENACTUS TOBI OLUSA
Department Of Biochemistry.

(1) (Reply)

When Women Are Kings By Ginika / Lady B - By Uche Onwuemeli / Syncityng Publisher Series: An Interview With Nur-d-din Busari, CEO Of AMABBOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.