Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Starting Making Money Online By Just Doing This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Starting Making Money Online By Just Doing This (573 Views)

The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names / Earn Minimum Of $10 By Just Posting Articles, News, Liking And Commenting On Pos / How To Make Money Online By Reading And Commenting On News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Making Money Online By Just Doing This by arodavoo(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2018
I want to introduce a great platform to everyone here the name of the platform is called pay9ja i know that some of you may know it but am doing this to let others people benefit from this program

Please Read how it work?
on pay9ja you will earn 90% of your investment within 2 weeks the minimum to start is ₦5,000 you will get ₦9,000 in return in 2 weeks time

if you start with ₦10,000 you will get ₦18,000 in return in 2 weeks time

if you start with ₦15,000 you will get ₦27,000 in return in 2 weeks time

How do i participate?
Step 1 go to play store download pay9ja App

Step 2 open it enter your name and your phone number to register then Click on ok after clicking on ok look below and click on agree to the privacy policy

Step 3 the app will ask you for referral I'd the person who refer you to the platform I'm the one that refer you use my I'd starting from the hash �� #imr850j4� then click on submit

Step 4 click on invest you will see how to make payment and receive payment just follow the instruction

Step 5 make sure that you enter your referral I'd don't be ungrateful to this information your referral I'd is � #imr850j4

Step 6 How do i know that pay9ja is real and legit ??

Step 7 follow this link to see their facebook page

Step 8 join their whatsapp group here to hear what members are saying about them

Step 9 go to play store and look their review if you satisfy with it then download the App

but before you download the App write your referral I'd in one place don't be ungrateful to this information your referral I'd is � #imr850j4 please make sure that you enter it.

Once again don't be ungrateful to this information write your referra I'd in paper now or save it on your phone your referral I'd starting from hash ���� #imr850j4

I wont be sharing the links here,because i dont want to be blocked by the admins.but you can Message me on wattsapp 08152837809 to know more about it

1 Like

Re: Starting Making Money Online By Just Doing This by virginboy90(m): 1:31am On May 10, 2018
Go get a life, ponzi doesn't pay anymore... Everybody don wise up

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Investment Tips At Your Hand / Invest In Palm Oil Today! No Regrets!! / Earn Steady #10,000 Cash With Just #1600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.