Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C (27481 Views)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2018
Petty transgendered... angry
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by Tmaritas76(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2018
so this idiot bobrisky is still existing,I think that thunder I sent to scatter him met it's target,upon the costly of that thunder.am going for refund
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by oruma19: 8:24pm On May 09, 2018
Nina that was singing "indomie sweet well well" knowing full well that the program was sponsored by minimie noodles. Bobrisky shuld HV known beta. Nina comes from a family of fools.
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2018
Gals get too much wahala
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by Bantino(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
ijiot

A very big ijiot for that matter

grin
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by Maj196(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2018
Dude is paranoid
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:41pm On May 09, 2018
Lol. Did she win with all his “support”?
Can somebody give this guy some Coolaid pls?
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by urbanemind(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2018
Which one is Bobrisky in the Pictures?
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by berryford: 8:46pm On May 09, 2018
Always looking for attention
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by dadavivo: 9:02pm On May 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Fish brain Nina grin
Totally valueless except for sex grin
Murderfvckin flat headed Jewdas grin
You and your brother bobrisky are mad

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by kmaster007: 9:17pm On May 09, 2018
are you in love with her... dat wat whr praying for bfor
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by Bruemath(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2018
tongue
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by oochi123(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2018
Na you Sabi o.. Left for me, I won't even collect a dime from you. Are u a man or a woman?
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by IsaAbubakar: 9:59pm On May 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Fish brain Nina grin
and this one is among 2 million members seun celebrated yesterday
grin
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by lekkan(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
I swear I've been looking for this grin grin grin grin
WhichKindWahala:
what exactly are you typing?
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by KingSango(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
Tessyama1:
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky is not happy that after all he did for Nina while she was in the house and the things he promised to do for her outside, she still went ahead to work with his enemy, celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani.

Nina visited Toyin Lawani for styling a day after Bobrisky glammed her up with a lovely human hair, and this didn't got down well with Bob.

This made Bobrisky remove his hands from Nina's business. we all thought he had forgotten about everything, but not yet.

Bobrisky even unfollowed Nina on Instagram and deleted all photos of her he had on his page.

Recall that Nina even received an iPhone X from Tonto Dikeh via Bobrisky.

He has now taken to Snapchat to express his regret for supporting her, saying he would have rotted for Cee-C instead.

See his posts here;
https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/bobrisky-expresses-regret-for-supporting-nina-says-hed-have-rooted-for-cee-c-instead.html

I see this sodomite promotion is still ongoing. Celebrities are always getting paid to promote homosexuals and homosexuality even faking beefs with them.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
lekkan:
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
I swear I've been looking for this grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:05pm On May 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Fish brain Nina grin

U guys can drink panadol for anoda person headache sha
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by SAD007(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2018
Tessyama1:
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky is not happy that after all he did for Nina while she was in the house and the things he promised to do for her outside, she still went ahead to work with his enemy, celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani.

Nina visited Toyin Lawani for styling a day after Bobrisky glammed her up with a lovely human hair, and this didn't got down well with Bob.

This made Bobrisky remove his hands from Nina's business. we all thought he had forgotten about everything, but not yet.

Bobrisky even unfollowed Nina on Instagram and deleted all photos of her he had on his page.

Recall that Nina even received an iPhone X from Tonto Dikeh via Bobrisky.

He has now taken to Snapchat to express his regret for supporting her, saying he would have rotted for Cee-C instead.

Se his posts here;
https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/bobrisky-expresses-regret-for-supporting-nina-says-hed-have-rooted-for-cee-c-instead.html
OP she regret not he!! take note

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by Kobicove(m): 5:50am On May 10, 2018
Who even cares? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by stonekc(m): 5:56am On May 10, 2018
Abeg oo.. .bobrisky get puna or pini...how does he/she piss....i need d address
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by Finestbae1(f): 6:58am On May 10, 2018
Nina is an ingrate. She used to be my close friend, but after she came back from BBN, she never cared to check on me. The most painful thing is that I introduced her to my neighbour which is MC Galaxy.
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by gettcynthia: 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
BOBRISKY LOOK ALIKE

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by gettcynthia: 2:42pm On May 10, 2018
gettcynthia:
BOBRISKY LOOK ALIKE
Re: Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C by porshnuel: 9:23am On May 12, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
what exactly are you typing?

lol blame auto correct and rush rush

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Beauty Queen Foundation Visit Orphans To Distribute School Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.