Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

SAP Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SAP Training (1699 Views)

Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Sap Training And Certification (2) (3) (4)

SAP Training by Victoraking: 2:34pm On May 09, 2018
Please I need SAP training. I have this job I want to apply for. But they have a criterion for"SAP-certified" or "SAP-in-training"
. Please help me. I really need the job. The pay is attractive

Re: SAP Training by PrinceMayday: 2:38pm On May 09, 2018
This is easy. I was in the same shoes last year.

MACTAY Consulting offers SAP training at a good rate. I finished the training on time and I got a promotion at work after, about 50% increase in pay. Try to visit www.mactayconsulting.com/ilearn/sap_modules You can even pay instalmentally if you want.

Re: SAP Training by nazoom: 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
Why learn SAP®?
SAP, a global software company, is one of the largest vendors of ERP and other enterprise applications. SAP's ERP system enables companies to run their business processes, be they accounting, sales, production, human resources or payment, in an integrated environment.
Many of the World's top companies use SAP® for their business solutions, and this number is growing. With this growth, the need for professionals with SAP skills is also on the rise. No matter what area or position, SAP skills are needed and are evermore often required. Thus, having a basic knowledge of SAP is a great asset. This gets even better with a full-fledged SAP certification!! There is no better time to learn SAP than now!!!
SAP has one partner in the whole of West Africa, Mactay Consulting, Lekki, Lagos. In Nigeria, Mactay has one of the most flexible options for payment, making it easy and cheap. You can complete your training in no time, get certified and use it to get the kind of Job you want. Any of the modules you want to learn, you don’t have to travel out of the country or to any far place, you can get it done at Mactay Consulting, Lagos.

This is a link here to opt for SAP training in Lagos, Nigeria.
http://mactayconsulting.com/ilearn/sap_modules
Re: SAP Training by Victoraking: 9:10am On May 10, 2018
Please do they have training centers in Lagos? I want to start the training.

Re: SAP Training by nazoom: 9:48am On May 10, 2018
Yes. MACTAY consulting has a training center in Lagos. You can visit NO 5, Prince Adelowo Adeniji Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. It’s very easy to locate once you’re in Lekki. When I was going to register there in February, most okada riders there know “MACTAY” as SAP training and recruitment office in that area. Goodluck. Let me know when you contact them. You can even send an email to titilope.ogungbo@mactayconsulting.com
Re: SAP Training by PrinceMayday: 10:17am On May 10, 2018
I just thought I can share with others about this issue. Since the thread is already open.

As an Accountant/Financial Controller, SAP FI/CO teaches you the basic structure and procedures of financial accounting in the SAP ERP system. By learning SAP FI you know – Organizational Structure, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Assets Accounting, Investment/ Treasure Management, Tax Configuration & Bank Accounting. MANY top companies in Nigeria are already making it a requirement to know SAP for some key positions, especially in HR and finance.

SAP ERP MM is a material management application software by SAP which helps organisations to automate their corporate Procurement Processes and Inventory Management. Our SAP MM training course targets Logistics personnel, Facility Managers, Project Managers or anyone who wants to start a career in SAP. You will learn the fundamentals of Purchasing and Inventory Management, how to use an existing MM Master Data in the SAP System,Perform end to end transactional activities in the SAP System (Procure to Pay Cycle) and much more.

You can visit the site @ www.mactayconsulting.com to check the info.

Thank God I was advised to attend the SAP Training centre at Mactay Consulting, Lekki, Lagos. The good thing was even I paid the training fee in installment for about five months. I got the money I paid for the training with only my first salary.

The sad thing is many companies will start to hire expatriates, from other countries to fill up their positions because many of them have SAP training. I would not have gotten the position I am now. It is good you start SAP training now if you're interested. IT WILL PAY OFF.
Re: SAP Training by Victoraking: 11:33am On May 10, 2018
PrinceMayday:
I just thought I can share with others about this issue. Since the thread is already open.

As an Accountant/Financial Controller, SAP FI/CO teaches you the basic structure and procedures of financial accounting in the SAP ERP system. By learning SAP FI you know – Organizational Structure, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Assets Accounting, Investment/ Treasure Management, Tax Configuration & Bank Accounting. MANY top companies in Nigeria are already making it a requirement to know SAP for some key positions, especially in HR and finance.

SAP ERP MM is a material management application software by SAP which helps organisations to automate their corporate Procurement Processes and Inventory Management. Our SAP MM training course targets Logistics personnel, Facility Managers, Project Managers or anyone who wants to start a career in SAP. You will learn the fundamentals of Purchasing and Inventory Management, how to use an existing MM Master Data in the SAP System,Perform end to end transactional activities in the SAP System (Procure to Pay Cycle) and much more.

Thank God I was advised to attend the SAP Training centre at Mactay Consulting, Lekki, Lagos. The good thing was even I paid the training fee in installment for about five months. I got the money I paid for the training with only my first salary.

The sad thing is many companies will start to hire expatriates, from other countries to fill up their positions because many of them have SAP training. I would not have gotten the position I am now. It is good you start SAP training now if you're interested. IT WILL PAY OFF.

Wow, thank you!.I'll visit the Mactay SAP training center at Lekki next week. Thanks again. This platform is very useful.
Re: SAP Training by PrinceMayday: 9:51am On May 11, 2018
Why learn SAP®?
SAP, a global software company, is one of the largest vendors of ERP and other enterprise applications. SAP's ERP system enables companies to run their business processes, be they accounting, sales, production, human resources or payment, in an integrated environment.
Many of the World's top companies use SAP® for their business solutions, and this number is growing. With this growth, the need for professionals with SAP skills is also on the rise. No matter what area or position, SAP skills are needed and are evermore often required. Thus, having a basic knowledge of SAP is a great asset. This gets even better with a full-fledged SAP certification!! There is no better time to learn SAP than now!!!
SAP has one partner in the whole of West Africa, Mactay Consulting, Lekki, Lagos. In Nigeria, Mactay has one of the most flexible options for payment, making it easy and cheap. You can complete your training in no time, get certified and use it to get the kind of Job you want. Any of the modules you want to learn, you don’t have to travel out of the country or to any far place, you can get it done at Mactay Consulting, Lagos.

This is a link here to opt for SAP training in Lagos, Nigeria.
http://mactayconsulting.com/ilearn/sap_modules
Re: SAP Training by PrinceMayday: 9:52am On May 11, 2018

Re: SAP Training by toluijiremi: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good evening, please where can i get SAP training in Abuja. I need a certified center ... Thanks
Re: SAP Training by aelai: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Please, is there any center in Ibadan where I can learn it and what's the cost implication too?

Civil Servant Salary / Is Nose Piercing Permitted In Corporate Nigeria? / Is Micro Biology A Good Course To Study?