Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Safe Is Kagarko LGA Of Kaduna State To Serve? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Safe Is Kagarko LGA Of Kaduna State To Serve? (991 Views)

How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is Kagarko LGA Of Kaduna State To Serve? by samuelson06(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2018
My friend has been posted to Kagarko LGA in Kaduna state and I wish to find out how safe is this place considering the security situation in the North.

I'm considering advising him to abscond and remobilize for next batch for security reasons. What do you think we should do? How safe is Kagarko?
Re: How Safe Is Kagarko LGA Of Kaduna State To Serve? by emmaboy33(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2018
its safe. I've got a friend serving there and no issue since he's been there.
Re: How Safe Is Kagarko LGA Of Kaduna State To Serve? by samuelson06(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2018
emmaboy33:
its safe. I've got a friend serving there and no issue since he's been there.

Thanks for your response bro. Please can you connect me to the person? I would like to talk directly with him. My friend is still indifferent and afraid of staying there. Since they left camp, he's still in the family house considering whether to report at PPA or abscond till some other time.
Re: How Safe Is Kagarko LGA Of Kaduna State To Serve? by emmaboy33(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2018
samuelson06:

Thanks for your response bro. Please can you connect me to the person? I would like to talk directly with him. My friend is still indifferent and afraid of staying there. Since they left camp, he's still in the family house considering whether to report at PPA or abscond till some other time.
I'll communicate with him first before linking
Re: How Safe Is Kagarko LGA Of Kaduna State To Serve? by samuelson06(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2018
emmaboy33:

I'll communicate with him first before linking

undecided

(1) (Reply)

First Day Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp - Here Is What To Expect / When Will Fayose,the Governor Of Ekiti State Pay Us Our State Allowance / NYSC Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.