Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale (3359 Views)

Wizkid Gives Yoruba Lessons To Julie Adenuga / Wizkid Gives Special Mothers' Day Shoutout To His 3rd Baby Mama / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
Nigerian Afrobeat star Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun ‘Wizkid’ has finally responded to Shatta Wale’s infamous diss last year.

The self-acclaimed King of African Dancehall, in November 2017, claimed in an interview that he doesn’t recognise the “Ojuelegba” hitmaker as a superstar.

“We are living a life where upcoming youths are watching people get surprised by my achievement because they don’t have a mind to elevate themselves.

“I don’t see Wizkid be too much for me but most of my Ghanaians and Ghanaian colleagues see him like that. But I want Wizkid to see me and be like wow not otherwise because what is talking is your pocket, property, investment.

“I don’t see anything extraordinary about him, even though he claims to the be best African artiste.

“Don’t come and wear a chain which is fake and come and say we the biggest artiste in Africa, we are number 1”
he stated.

His statement caused outrage on social media, with many Nigerians jabbing him for weeks. Since then, many fans have been waiting for a response from Wizkid.

Finally, Wizkid has given shout out to Shatta Wale who didn't make the list of artists performing in the forth coming Ghana Meets Naija concert.

The Starboy Entertainment imprint owner, who was unveiled as one of the headline artists for the 2018 edition of Ghana Meets Naija concert, was interviewed on phone during the launch of the concert.

After speaking about people’s expectations, he gave Shatta Wale a shout out.

“I want to say shout out to Shatta Wale” he said, laughed and dropped the call.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/wizkid-gives-shout-shatta-wale/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2018
LMAO He Laughed and called off the call... READ SHATTA WALE'S RESPONSE: http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/shatta-wale-response-to-wizkid-shoutout/
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by aristocrazzy: 4:24pm On May 09, 2018
It's a well known fact that Ghanaians are envious of what our music Artist have come to represent and how invaluable they are to the entire African continent. So I'm not surprised, I'll suggest a clever approach for Shatta wale: If u can't beat dem, join dem just like sarkodie has been doing over the years.

And if wizkid is not the best african Artist, I'm damn sure another Nigerian is..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 MissyB3
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by ToriBaze: 9:17pm On May 09, 2018
Mynd44
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by anibirelawal(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2018
aristocrazzy:
It's a well known fact that Ghanaians are envious of what our music Artist have come to represent and how invaluable they are to the entire African continent. So I'm not surprised, I'll suggest a clever approach for Shatta wale: If u can't beat dem, join dem just like sarkodie has been doing over the years.

And if wizkid is not the best african Artist, I'm damn sure another Nigerian is..

You are very correct! even in the movie industry, they are still a learners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by dadavivo: 10:22pm On May 09, 2018
Gift101:
Nigerian Afrobeat star Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun ‘Wizkid’ has finally responded to Shatta Wale’s infamous diss last year.

The self-acclaimed King of African Dancehall, in November 2017, claimed in an interview that he doesn’t recognise the “Ojuelegba” hitmaker as a superstar.

he stated.

His statement caused outrage on social media, with many Nigerians jabbing him for weeks. Since then, many fans have been waiting for a response from Wizkid.

Finally, Wizkid has replied him.

The Starboy Entertainment imprint owner, who was unveiled as one of the headline artists for the 2018 edition of Ghana Meets Naija concert, was interviewed on phone during the launch of the concert.

After speaking about people’s expectations, he gave Shatta Wale a shout out.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/wizkid-gives-shout-shatta-wale/

Stop posting anything ghana here. Take your nonsense somewhere else. Wizkid can never call a low life like shatta wale.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by ToriBaze: 6:10am On May 10, 2018
dadavivo:
Stop posting anything ghana here. Take your nonsense somewhere else. Wizkid can never call a low life like shatta wale.
Read with understanding before commenting. He was interviewed on Phone by a Ghanaian media (he may be busy to hit the studio) when he went to Ghana yesterday. After interview he said " Shout Out To Shatta Wale, he laughed and end the call". Incase u don't understand, Wizkid was indirectly mocking Shatta Wale.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by ToriBaze: 6:12am On May 10, 2018
anibirelawal:

You are very correct! even in the movie industry, they are still a leaners.
Lol Ghana movie industry is dead and buried many years ago. That's even old news
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by dadavivo: 7:14am On May 10, 2018
ToriBaze:

Read with understanding before commenting. He was interviewed on Phone by a Ghanaian media (he may be busy to hit the studio) when he went to Ghana yesterday. After interview he said " Shout Out To Shatta Wale, he laughed and end the call". Incase u don't understand, Wizkid was indirectly mocking Shatta Wale.
you just dished out another false version, why are you Gaynanians so desperate to be relevant.??
First they claim he called in on the day of Ghana meet Naija unveiling, now your version is that Wizkid called a radio station.
Ghana take anything shatta wale out of Naija, cos he's dead and buried to us. Even our radios in the rural areas know this, Soundcity Ghana top 10 shatta wale gringo didn't even make the list. It shows he's dead to us.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by TribesNG: 7:30am On May 10, 2018
dadavivo:
you just dished out another false version, why are you Gaynanians so desperate to be relevant.??
First they claim he called in on the day of Ghana meet Naija unveiling, now your version is that Wizkid called a radio station.
Ghana take anything shatta wale out of Naija, cos he's dead and buried to us. Even our radios in the rural areas know this, Soundcity Ghana top 10 shatta wale gringo didn't even make the list. It shows he's dead to us.
Werey I'm not a Ghanaian. I don't like Shatta Wale either. Who said Shatta Wale called him? U don't know what you read. And Shatta Wale songs are trash. Ghanaians love rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 6:08pm On May 10, 2018
TribesNG:

Werey I'm not a Ghanaian. I don't like Shatta Wale either. Who said Shatta Wale called him? U don't know what you read. And Shatta Wale songs are trash. Ghanaians love rubbish.

lol ur funny nigga who said we Ghanaian like untalented just hype wizkid
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2018
wizmikeee:

lol ur funny nigga who said we Ghanaian like untalented just hype wizkid
How will u like Wizkid when y'all only like Rubbish. So i ain't surprised anyway grin
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 7:05pm On May 10, 2018
Gift101:

How will u like Wizkid when y'all only like Rubbish. So i ain't surprised anyway grin

lol see illiterate did you hear urself u just admit wizkid is untalented
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2018
wizmikeee:

lol see illiterate did you hear urself u just admit wizkid is untalented
Scroll up and read again. Ur sense is paining u.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 7:16pm On May 10, 2018
Gift101:

Scroll up and read again. Ur sense is paining u.

lmao see primary 1 grammar (Ur sense is paining u )
plz stop it ur embarrassing messed up 9ja grin[quote author=Gift101 post=67451467]
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2018
wizmikeee:

lmao see primary 1 grammar (Ur sense is paining u ) plz stop it ur embarrassing messed up 9ja grin
Is this ur excuse? you still haven't done what i told u to do. You can't even observe simple comma and full stop. Even to quote on Nairaland is difficult for u. Like i said earlier, Ur sense is paining u.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 9:57pm On May 10, 2018
Gift101:

Is this ur excuse? you still haven't done what i told u to do.
You can't even observe simple comma and full stop.
Even to quote on Nairaland is difficult for u.
Like i said earlier, Ur sense is paining u.

lol I don't argue with block headed ppl like you. you won't make any sense. (ur sense is paining u) is an old school colonial primary 1 grammar nigga start reading books.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2018
wizmikeee:

lol I don't argue with block headed ppl like you. you won't make any sense. (ur sense is paining u) is an old school colonial primary 1 grammar nigga start reading books.

Lol finally you're observing full stops. It's good you're finally learning how to punctuate your write up. Keep it up young lad. grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 10:27pm On May 10, 2018
Gift101:

Lol finally you're observing full stops. It's good you're finally learning how to punctuate your write up. Keep it up young lad. grin grin grin

lol do you have any med for my sense pains illiterate
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2018
wizmikeee:

lol do you have any med for my sense pains illiterate
Yours is beyond natural. Just like Zee World, it's extraordinarily everyday.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 10:45pm On May 10, 2018
Gift101:

Yours is beyond natural. Just like Zee World, it's extraordinarily everyday.

see u don't make any sense waiting my time on someone already living in the zoo peace out
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2018
wizmikeee:

see u don't make any sense waiting my time on someone already living in the zoo peace out

Lol u can't even express yourself in English grin grin ; D
You're too dull
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 4:29pm On May 11, 2018
Gift101:

Lol u can't even express yourself in English grin grin ; D
You're too dull

Lmfao express myself to a grown ass man with colonial day care grammar. niggro give the phone to ur English teacher lol
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2018
wizmikeee:

Lmfao express myself to a grown ass man with colonial day care grammar. niggro give the phone to ur English teacher lol
Lol so you're still here to spill more trash.... Lol you must be Jobless
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 9:54pm On May 11, 2018
Gift101:

Lol so you're still here to spill more trash.... Lol you must be Jobless

lol oh yeah I'm jobless but I'm 25 & I pay my own bills electricity & water bills live in my own house built myself lowlife . and went was the last time u paid ur electricity bills lol. oh bro u get light? I can take care of you & ur entire family. u need a job to survive ( useless lazy youth in illiterate buhari voice) dammnnnnnnnn
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2018
wizmikeee:

lol oh yeah I'm jobless but I'm 25 & I pay my own bills electricity & water bills live in my own house built myself lowlife . and went was the last time u paid ur electricity bills lol. oh bro u get light? I can take care of you & ur entire family. u need a job to survive ( useless lazy youth in illiterate buhari voice) dammnnnnnnnn

Lwmkd as old as you are you can't even write in simple and correct English.
FYI I'm 23yrs old. I'm living alone, paying my bills and also enjoying light. Haha at age 25 you should've achieved more than what you've achieved currently. You seem to be a lazy Ghanaian youth. Oh i forgot dat Ghanaians ain't as hard working as Nigerians. No wonder they lack in so many aspects of life. They'll forever be behind Nigeria no matter how rough things are in Nigeria.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by wizmikeee: 11:14pm On May 11, 2018
Gift101:

Lwmkd as old as you are you can't even write in simple and correct English.
FYI I'm 23yrs old. I'm living alone, paying my bills and also enjoying light. Haha at age 25 you should've achieved more than what you've achieved currently. You seem to be a lazy Ghanaian youth. Oh i forgot dat Ghanaians ain't as hard working as Nigerians. No wonder they lack in so many aspects of life. They'll forever be behind Nigeria no matter how rough things are in Nigeria.
Re: Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale by Gift101(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger – Moyo Lawal S / Happy Couple: Uche Jombo & Hubby Rodriguez(photo) / WoW:- Ciara rejects $500,000 ring from boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.