Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Is Life For Me To Seek Greener Pastures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life For Me To Seek Greener Pastures (444 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Life For Me To Seek Greener Pastures by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 09, 2018
I was deported from China after overstaying my visa.
Please Nairalanders I want to try Russia, please any advice for me, no insults.
Re: How Is Life For Me To Seek Greener Pastures by HeWrites(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2018
Nigerians and Overdo. SMH

What's the ASSURANCE you won't overstay again if you're give Russia Visa?

Stopwasting money, just give me the money you want to use for the Visa to me, I will never forget you once I have leave this country.
Re: How Is Life For Me To Seek Greener Pastures by joinnow: 9:15pm On May 09, 2018
Of all countries na Russia u wan go
Abi you want to start vodka coy noni
Or gun coy

If cold no kill u racism go make you run out of Russia.

Better Sidon and rethink seriously
Try other country na

Try Germany or canada

1 Like

Re: How Is Life For Me To Seek Greener Pastures by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=joinnow post=67425877]Of all countries na Russia u wan go
Abi you want to start vodka coy noni
Or gun coy

If cold no kill u racism go make you run out of Russia.

Better Sidon and rethink seriously
Try other country na

Try Germany or canada
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Rate The Best African Airport In Terms Of Comfort, Aesthetics And Ease / Onitsha Bridge: How People Travelled Then Versus Now / Very Sad: Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident Hours After Her Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.