Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene (1174 Views)

Lagos Corps Member Becomes Gun Dealer / Amotekun Arrests Human Parts Dealer In Ibadan (Photo) / Police Bust Anambra Gun Dealer, 10 Others In Benue-taraba Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by SuperS1Panther: 9:12pm On May 09, 2018
The Nigeria's version of Jack Bauer (the legendary CTU Agent in 24) is no doubt Police Officer Abba Kyari. Once again, he led his gallant officers to arrest gun runners in Markudi.

According to Nigeria Police, the arrested was one Miracle Emmanuel, a 27 year-old gun dealer from Anambra, based in Takum, Taraba state... with his three-man gang, the police found five Ak-47 rifles, along with other ammunitions that are being used to terrorize parts of Benue State.

The Police alleges the criminal gang supplies ammunitions and weapons to militia, herdsmen and criminals on rampage in Benue and Middle Belt in general.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by thesicilian: 9:14pm On May 09, 2018
Has he not heard of the Fulani herdsmen to go and arrest? They send him to arrest the Emmanuel that supplies guns but not the Mohammed that uses those guns to slaughter innocent families and farmers.
Jack Bauer ko, Jack Sparrow ni!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by Throwback: 9:15pm On May 09, 2018
thesicilian:
Has he not heard of the Fulani herdsmen to go and arrest?

So it has become a crime for the police to arrest those who empower some of these killers with the ammunitions that take human life?

What manner of crazy bitterness is this?

Even the finest police in the world would not only attempt to arrest the perpetrators, but to arrest the means by which this terrorism is being sustained and propagated.

OP, what is your source for these allegation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by anibirelawal(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2018
Na dem dem.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by anibirelawal(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2018
thesicilian:
Has he not heard of the Fulani herdsmen to go and arrest? They send him to arrest the Emmanuel that supplies guns but not the Mohammed that uses those guns to slaughter innocent families and farmers.
Jack Bauer ko, Jack Sparrow ni!

Just look at yourself, are you making sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by thesicilian: 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
Throwback:

So it has become a crime for the police to arrest those who empower some of these killers with the ammunitions that take human life?

What manner of crazy bitterness is this?

OP, what is your source for these allegation?
Selective justice in itself is a form of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by thesicilian: 9:22pm On May 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

Just look at yourself, are you making sense

Throwback:

Can Nigeria ever move forward with this mentality of "I must protect my criminal brother", "you cannot arrest my criminal brother first", " let the change start with you before I also change"?

There are some things you may not understand now, but I'm sure later you will.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by Throwback: 9:24pm On May 09, 2018
thesicilian:

Selective justice in itself is a form of corruption.

Can Nigeria ever move forward with this mentality of "I must protect my criminal brother", "you cannot arrest my criminal brother first", "let the change start with you before I also change"?

If this story is true then I commend the police, but I wonder why it took so long to come to this achievement.

Human life means nothing in Nigeria. Both the government and the people of Nigeria (like the one I am quoting) are an epidemic that must be quarantined within Nigeria, so they don't infect the sane world where people support the institutions of government to achieve the common good and not ask why success was attained to the demerit of their own parochial interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by anibirelawal(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2018
thesicilian:

There are some things you may not understand now, but I'm sure later you will.

No dispute about that, such is life.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by haywire07(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2018
I spoke to two different benue indigenes who resides in benue. Infact one of them's vehicle was shot at two days ago.

It's only fools that would believe the perpetrators of evil in benue are actually herdsmen.
Likewise it's dumb to say a president seeking a second term would send his tribe to cause havoc.

Like, don't people see beyond their nose? This havoc was the same method used to remove goodluck from power and the same is happening to this old man too

We are only fvcked by our dirty politics of "i MUST rule"

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by Donald95(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2018
Don't Believe this poo. An Igbo man does not bear two English names but rather one which is known as Baptism name or dedication name. Government trying there best to shift the goal post

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by Rucheen(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2018
Howw many has he sold to his Anambra brothers​

It's demand and supply
Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by SuperS1Panther: 6:54am On May 10, 2018
Mynd44 and lalasticlala. FP please
Re: Police Arrest Gun Dealer In Benue --- Anambra Indigene by lalasticlala(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2018

(1)

The Principal Of Yahoo-yahoo School In Lagos "Remanded In Ikoyi Prison(photos)" / Bird Flew Into An Hospital, Landed On Patient's Bed And Turned Into A Woman / Iyanna (floyd Mayweather's Daughter) Arrested For Assault With A Deadly Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.