Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Do You Feel When U Inadvertently Didnt Brush Your Mouth All Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel When U Inadvertently Didnt Brush Your Mouth All Day? (578 Views)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / IN Τ̣̣ђё Mornings, Do You Brush. Your Teeth Before Or After Breakfast? / How Do You Feel When Asked For A Tip? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When U Inadvertently Didnt Brush Your Mouth All Day? by LEGSTRONG(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2010
I was on night duty, n i closed at 8 am i just figured that since i was on my way home no need to freshen up, Alas !!! i got a call from the CEO himself that he wanted to see me regarding issues in my depertment, i had to drive to the Headquaters directly i didnt go home, Men it wasnt easy, i bought Tom Tom on the way, but even at that i still didnt feel comfortable i kept checking my breath, I have never been in this situation before oohhhh. It was so Embarrasing, when i go to the Headquaters people i had not seen in a long time came huging and talking to me at very close distance but i never saw anyone make a face like my breath was bad or something but i was so not comfortable i didnt open my mouth to pronounce my words well, I have never been in this situation before, I think our colonial masters should have left us with our chewing stick ohhhh atleast one would not feel this way when we dont use the minty toothpastes, WHAT DO YOU THINK
Re: How Do You Feel When U Inadvertently Didnt Brush Your Mouth All Day? by OmoAlata(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2010
You won't have bad breath as you didn't sleep all night (I'm assuming you didn't fall asleep whilst on duty) lol.
Re: How Do You Feel When U Inadvertently Didnt Brush Your Mouth All Day? by Odunnu: 10:34am On May 23, 2010
There's nothn 2it.Its jst dat u r so used to washn vry early in d morning.
Whn I went 2 a dentist som time ago,among d advice he gave 2me were dat I shd hv breakfast b4 brushing and its best 2brush btw 10 - 11am,with ths knwldge,whn d tym permits,I brush arnd 11am and evn b4 then,I might hv gone out and back
Re: How Do You Feel When U Inadvertently Didnt Brush Your Mouth All Day? by LEGSTRONG(m): 1:53am On May 28, 2010
You won't have bad breath as you didn't sleep all night (I'm assuming you didn't fall asleep whilst on duty) lol.
Actaully i get to take about 3hours rest near then get back to work,

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina / My Weird Dream (a Must Read) / Hp Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.