Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Choose A Business To Start In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Choose A Business To Start In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Africa (367 Views)

Python Diamond Forsale In Anambra Nigeria Africa. / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Business To Start In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Africa by kingsmonology(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2018
How to Choose a Business to Start

How to start a business can be confusing especially, if you are not in mentorship scheme like an average eastern Nigerian person serving a master, hoping to settle and kickoff. Many aspiring entrepreneurs are at a loss to what kind of business to start. They dream of becoming successful entrepreneurs and controlling their financial destiny, but do not know what business will get them there. If you are in that position, know you are not alone. It is a common challenge to good ideas out there; most of us equally go through same state of mind.
Choosing a Business to Start
However, choosing a business to start in this part of the world, realize that there are many good ideas out there. You need to open your eyes, your mind and think hard enough to come up with a breakthrough idea.

Start a business may seem easy when you have a breakthrough idea either through what you study in school; learn on jobs, mentorship schemes, in-house training and so on, with reasonable capital or reliable source of funding the business idea. But the truth remains, starting a business in this part of the world is not that easy; if it was easy everyone would have start running one. However, there are a number of reasons why it is advisable to consider starting a business or be an entrepreneur. One of the most important reasons is that; it is the fastest way to build wealth. I will share with you 6(six) powerful reasons why you should start a business or be an entrepreneur in my next publication; so what out for it. It promises to be impactful and captivating.
Is there a Need to Start a Business with Few Patronage?
A good point to note is that whatever the goods you want to sell or services you want to render; you must ensure that there are enough buyers of such goods or services who will be willing and able to buy. There is no need starting a business that only a few people will patronize, make sure that the market is big enough. It should go beyond the need of your family and friends only; I reckon that the market is not big enough if you are in that scenario.
How to Start a Business
Every might and small business starts with an ideal. An idea is the engine of any business or venture. What is an idea? In business world, an idea is that thing, that gap you want to bridge that in return gives you income. In other words, an idea is not tangible and not visible but you can only be seen with the mind.
Imagination has a very big and important role to play in your quest to start your business. If you cannot see it, you cannot conceive it. This is philosophy of imaginary power of the mind; it is where your idea first takes place. Never underestimate the power of the mind. You must be able to see the end from the beginning. To generate business ideas, your mind needs to be active and problem solving oriented.
Importance of ideas to start a business
Your idea should be strong enough to withstand the test of time. The idea stage of any business is very importance because it lays foundation. It is like house foundation, the stronger it is, the better it becomes. If the foundation is solid, the structure will be rock solid, but if the foundation is weak there will be little or nothing the builders can do. A weak foundation will hinder the future growth of your business.
How Idea brings Success in a Business
How do good ideas bring success or make you succeed in a business? However, having just an idea is not good enough. It is the implementation of the idea that determines success which is the key focus here. As a business psychologist and strategist, I have seen and heard about some great ideas that failed as a result of implementation. Implementation of an idea or the process of implementation is the key to success. Notwithstanding, the idea stage should not be longer than necessary. Every pregnancy has time frame! There is time for everything under the sky! “When idea stays longer than necessary it becomes procrastination”. Kingsmond Ehimare.

How to Get Business Ideas

The best idea will most times come to you when you are in a quiet environment or when you are alone. So I suggest you create quiet time for yourself at least one a week. It is advisable to have a writing material around you always. Once it come write down. Use the note pad on your phone or SMS to achieve this if becomes necessary to replace pen and jotter. Capture it immediately it comes to you; don’t think you will write it down later the chances that you will remember all are very slim. As soon as an idea comes to you capture it, preserve it, and apply it.
How to Choose the Right Business to Start
I will only give tips on this subtopic >>>
.........................................................................................................................................................
http://www.kingsmond.com/2018/05/09/how-to-choose-a-business-to-start/
..........................................................................................................................................................

Hi there, I’m Kingsley, Kingsmond Ehimare (Dip., B.Sc., M.Sc., AHR.) Business-strategic Psychologist, Business cognitive Coach.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Ps: Please feel free to contact me on kingsmond.com1@gmail.com; instagram:kcmond & twitter:@kingsmond.com

www.kingsmond.com
https://web.facebook.com/kingsmond/
http://twitter.com/kingsmond_com

Re: How To Choose A Business To Start In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Africa by kingsmonology(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2018
How to Choose the Right Business to Start

I will only give tips on how to get business idea today, hoping to discuss it in full next edition of this publication. It will be insightful, mind orientating, captivating and prepared to encourage you to start a business which is require of you in this platform. Sources of financing your business idea will equally be shared in subsequence time.

The following tips could guide you to choose the right business to start:

Your talents and gifts
Your passion
Have a look at your achievements and experience
Take advantage of opportunities
Find people’s needs and fill it
Look for problems to solve
Seek the face of God for business revelation

Promise to explain each in details on my next publication. Thanks for your time. See you in the other side where we discuss businesses and relationship as key factors to happy life…work-life balance.

Give no room for poverty. You are encouraged to share to help someone that may really need this piece of information as a life changing tool. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

If I Can Get This Product, Everything Will Definitely Not Be The Same / NNPC Annual Quiz Competition Begins At Grassroots, State Levels / Ghana, others to import petrol from Dangote refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.