Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Own A Fully Functioning Blog For Mouth Watering Price - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Own A Fully Functioning Blog For Mouth Watering Price (586 Views)

Metaplanet.com - P2E Metaverse Games Launches Fully Functioning Demo / Introduction- Introducing The First Fully Functioning Digital Banking System / Introduction- Introducing The First Fully Functioning Digital Banking System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Fully Functioning Blog For Mouth Watering Price by AdoptedSon: 12:17am On May 10, 2018
Announcement:
An opportunity to add a blog to your portfolio has come.

I present www.thecircuit.ng for sale. This exciting blog can be yours for a ridiculously low and affordable price of N100, 000 (negotiable)

Reason for sale: Lack of time to manage the blog due to the fact that I am running an academic programme.

The monetization of the blog: Affiliate marketing e.g. http://thecircuit.ng/2018/02/10/5-perfect-gift-ideas-for-bae-this-valentine/

The site Is a premium, multi-author site that you won’t regret owning. It is very easy to customize, supports various content types and very SEO-friendly.

Bonus: I will supply the new lucky owner with 2 in-depth and well-researched articles of his/her choice.

Also, I will Release my original monetization plan to the new owner and use my marketing experience to act as a marketing advisor to whatever you pivot the blog to be

Interested in owning this digital asset. Let’s talk Send me an email: gloryolajide7@gmail.com or send an SMS to 0 7 0 8 2 0 2 9 1 5 7
Re: Own A Fully Functioning Blog For Mouth Watering Price by naijjaman(m): 3:19am On May 10, 2018
AdoptedSon:
Announcement:
An opportunity to add a blog to your portfolio has come.

I present www.thecircuit.ng for sale. This exciting blog can be yours for a ridiculously low and affordable price of N100, 000 (negotiable)

Reason for sale: Lack of time to manage the blog due to the fact that I am running an academic programme.

The monetization of the blog: Affiliate marketing e.g. http://thecircuit.ng/2018/02/10/5-perfect-gift-ideas-for-bae-this-valentine/

The site Is a premium, multi-author site that you won’t regret owning. It is very easy to customize, supports various content types and very SEO-friendly.

Bonus: I will supply the new lucky owner with 2 in-depth and well-researched articles of his/her choice.

Also, I will Release my original monetization plan to the new owner and use my marketing experience to act as a marketing advisor to whatever you pivot the blog to be

Interested in owning this digital asset. Let’s talk Send me an email: gloryolajide7@gmail.com or send an SMS to 0 7 0 8 2 0 2 9 1 5 7

I am interested. Will contact you.
Re: Own A Fully Functioning Blog For Mouth Watering Price by AdoptedSon: 8:11am On May 24, 2018
naijjaman:

I am interested. Will contact you.

Good day Sir naijjaman,

Sorry I have not been able to contact you. I was robbed on Monday. They went away with my bag containing my laptop, tab and other valuables.
I got robbed while trying to help someone.

Sir you can reach me via mail businessdotme@gmail.com whenever I am at the cafe, I would be able to respond to your messages.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Own A Fully Functioning Blog For Mouth Watering Price by naijjaman(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
AdoptedSon:

Good day Sir naijjaman,

Sorry I have not been able to contact you. I was robbed on Monday. They went away with my bag containing my laptop, tab and other valuables.
I got robbed while trying to help someone.

Sir you can reach me via mail businessdotme@gmail.com whenever I am at the cafe, I would be able to respond to your messages.

Thanks for your understanding

Hi adoptedson,

So sorry for your ordeal with the evil ones. My foundation will help you get over this sad experience.
I tried getting you via email, not going through. Please email: naijasquare @ aol as soon as you can.
Stay strong. May God be with you.
Re: Own A Fully Functioning Blog For Mouth Watering Price by AdoptedSon: 10:47am On May 26, 2018
naijjaman:

Hi adoptedson,

So sorry for your ordeal with the evil ones. My foundation will help you get over this sad experience.
I tried getting you via email, not going through. Please email: naijasquare @ aol as soon as you can.
Stay strong. May God be with you.

Thank you very much Sir.

I have sent a mail to you.
Re: Own A Fully Functioning Blog For Mouth Watering Price by naijjaman(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2018
AdoptedSon:

Thank you very much Sir.

I have sent a mail to you.

Hi. I sent a mail to you. Pls check ASAP. Take care

(1) (Reply)

Netteller Sign Up Problem / The Mobile Phone Secret Website Computer Village Guys Are Too Frighten To Reveal / Discovering The Ideas That Earns You Millions In This Digital Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.