Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

TV Series Review Of The Week - The Gifted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Series Review Of The Week - The Gifted (797 Views)

The Gifted / The Gifted "Omens S02e16" / Let's Talk About 'the Gifted' TV Show Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TV Series Review Of The Week - The Gifted by okwabayi(m): 1:48am On May 10, 2018
Hey there, it's your favourite blogger.

Today I'm going to introduce you all to a guest writer on my blog. I hope you enjoy his write up:

With the slew of big budget marvel films and other features, it is comforting to know occasionally a story driven piece of entertainment finally graces our screens. Such attempt is what we see in the recently released TV show The Gifted. The Gifted, like every other Marvel product features...

Read more here: www.codedxxx..com
Follow my blog: www.stuvs.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

+18 Sister Amaka The Big Ass Plantain Seller / ADULT Film Actresses NEEDED! / Startimes Classic Vs Gotv Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.