Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) (18299 Views)

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms / Two Armed Robbers Carrying Pump-Action Guns Arrested In Anambra (photos) / Police Nab Robbers With Female Underwear, Clothes, Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by 247frolic(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2018
Undercover Police officers after surveillance of Oshodi, Toyota area, etc. arrested traffic robbers and recovered their glass breaking tools and toy guns.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-police-arrest-scores-of-traffic-robbers-in-lagos-with-their-toy-guns/

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2018
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 10, 2018
Toying with commuters' mind and dispossesing them of their valuables with toy gun. Odikwa Ugwu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 10, 2018
angry

This traffic robbery in lagos is not getting funny. From snatching of phone from Windows, to breaking of glass. If you haven't had a firsthand experience, you won't know how traumatic it is. What pains me most is that these guys are just ages 20-25, with a hardened heart. It all started from street cultism tho.

Kudos to the police for a job well done, even though they are the bigger robbers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2018
Man must hustle

meanwhile catch me live on BBC as I speak about "21st Century slaving" 10 pm
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by stonekc(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
Lies
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by rapfezy: 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
Police and thief
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Tracypacy(f): 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
The oldest computer can be traced back to Adam and Eve.
Surprise! Surprise!!
It was an Apple, but with an extremely limited memory.
Just 1 byte then everything crashed.

NOTE TO MEN: if a woman is tryna buy you something and asks you what you want or when she wants to pay for a date/outing, something, anything, don’t talk her out of it. It’s not cute. It doesn’t make you more of a man. If a woman wants to love and spoil you, let her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by ignis: 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
Can we call a thief with toy gun an armed robber?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by eric111111(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
They should face the law
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Aku8702: 1:27pm On May 10, 2018
Na wa
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Ferguson100(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2018
Purr

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2018
Cant even use a real gun

Smh
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by niceeva: 1:29pm On May 10, 2018
God catch una

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by IME1: 1:29pm On May 10, 2018
grin
I just found a toy gun while clearing our family house
But it's the ancient one used in video games that year and it's ash colour cry not black cool

But seriously, we must not dare anyone holding gun because we do not know which is fake or not.

This is a true case of every day for the thief one day for the owner

See their heads sef

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by hokafor(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2018
Toy or no toy gun, the trauma is the same when pointed at you.so they should be treated as armrobbers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by dopemama(f): 1:30pm On May 10, 2018
If something happened to you, who ll pay for the things that you and your family need? For a relatively small amount of money you can ensure that your family and loved ones get a pay out for things like:
School fees
Any outstanding debt you owe
Your home loan
Everyday expenses
Retirement

Worry less about life's uncertainties! For more information pls check my signature!

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by fidelmarshal199: 1:30pm On May 10, 2018
It's game over for them
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Fraust40(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2018
They'll still receive death sentence upon conviction. The Law doesn't want to know.
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by dopemama(f): 1:32pm On May 10, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

This traffic robbery in lagos is not getting funny. From snatching of phone from Windows, to breaking of glass. If you haven't had a firsthand experience, you won't know how traumatic it is. What pains me most is that these guys are just ages 20-25, with a hardened heart. It all started from street cultism tho.

Kudos to the police for a job well done, even though they are the bigger robbers.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2018
BBC what?

BiggerbossAmani:
Man must hustle

meanwhile catch me live on BBC as I speak about "21st Century slaving" 10 pm
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
BBC what?

why must you be a doubter

You heard me right bro

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Megadrop: 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
I certainly do not know where these ones were arrested at. Just yesternight at about some minutes past 9pm on Eko Bridge between CMS and Apogbon these criminals were busy brandishing guns and robbing people of their possessions in traffic cos the traffic started from Force road- CMS bridge up till costain exit route. I certainly do not know why the Police is not stationed on the bridge around that axis knowing fully well that Eko bridge is their stronghold.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by kaykaymcb(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by NightHawke: 1:47pm On May 10, 2018
ignis:
Can we call a thief with toy gun an armed robber?

Yes,
The victim cannot tell the difference. Most state laws have been amended for armed robbery and kidnapping to reflect use of non lethal look alikes to commit heinous crimes.
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by pol23: 1:52pm On May 10, 2018
Dem plenty for lekki -Ajah axis.
You will see them between 5am /6:30.
Their victims are always legit people trying to get to work before traffic.
When will those governors and senators be arrested for embezzling public funds that makes such young guys out of school and couldn't get a better life in a legitimate way?
Re: Lagos Traffic Robbers With Toy Guns Arrested By Police (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2018
They should sell them off to Libya at least it will increase Niaja revenue undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Jailed 60 Years For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Ritualists, kidnappers And Cultists Arrested By Benue Police (Photos) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.