Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P (11275 Views)

Anger, Despair As FCDA Demolishes Houses In Apo NEPA, Abuja / Lockdown: Lekki Residents Sue Kayode Otitoju Over Influx Of "Miscreants" / I Want To Sue My Landlord For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Bhelamblog(m): 6:34am On May 10, 2018
A twitter user and lawyer has carried herself and her Constitution and is heading to Court, to get Justice After PHCN official Disconnected the whole flat she lives in, Because one of them refused to pay the Bills in Ikeja, Lagos. AlamuBolaji while sharing the video on her page, said They didn't even know she is a lawyer, so it will come as a shock, Watch the video plus her post below!

Watch the Video here:
https://twitter.com/AlamuBolaji/status/994246415466618880

Or Here:

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/female-lawyer-set-to-sue-nepa-for.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by youngest85(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2018
Aye ma nika o

What a wicked world

2 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Bhelamblog(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by partnerbiz4: 7:00am On May 10, 2018
Nawao

Just sue the hell out of those guys...

8 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by pocohantas(f): 7:25am On May 10, 2018
I don't think it's right or the legal thing to do.

But they do it anyway, that way co-tenants would pressurise the owing tenant to go pay. It's a debt recovery method grin

She should sue them and get back to millions of Nigerians who have been waiting for someone to bell the cat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by BarryX(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:
I don't think it's right or the legal thing to do.

But they do it anyway, that way co-tenants would pressurise the owing tenant to go pay.

Na debt recovery method grin
We have been so bastardized in this country that we do not know our rights again.

Ma'am that is the right thing and the legal thing to do

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by DrGaius(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2018
Please sue the hell out of those agents of darkness.

The problem is not the generation, neither is it transmission. The problem is the DISCO dancers.

This is how they rip us off:

If for instance they require 10 megawatt to service Portharcourt city with a turn out of say 100million, this thieveswill buy 3mw, ration the supply and even refuse to supply some areas and at the end of the day make the same 100million naira.
This is the reason they don't want to supply pre-paid meter .

Nigerians need to know the rot going on in power sector.
Have you noticed that most complaints from Nigerians are always with the DISCOS.

Sometimes, transmission suffers overload to the extent that they call different stations to shed some loads to them.

If this woman's action will enlighten and emboldened Nigerians to stand against these agents of darkness in DISCO, then it's a welcome development.

The most annoying thing is how they feel like king kun when they are on the field. They feel like kings as people beg them no to disconnect.

16 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by oyoyoyo: 7:28am On May 10, 2018
lawyers
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by goshen26: 7:29am On May 10, 2018
I'm interested in the outcome of this

1 Like

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Nobody: 7:29am On May 10, 2018
angry

The most useless set of people in Nigeria after the police force is PHCN officials.

9 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by mokt(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2018
They even use the word 'Assistance' on their post. How arrogant. Is it not their responsibility to do the necessary things? Sue their asses jor

2 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by nonye6194: 7:29am On May 10, 2018
Almost every aspect of our economic system is uncivilised, unorganised and a shame.

Sue them sister.

In the other news, PMB must leave in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by princeade86(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2018
worst job
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Macgreat(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2018
grin Nigeria
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by pocohantas(f): 7:30am On May 10, 2018
BarryX:

We have been so bastardized in this country that we do not know our rights again.

I'm lost... undecided
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Nobody: 7:32am On May 10, 2018
That is inconveniences on the side of the remaining three flats...
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2018
Well that serves them right.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Nobody: 7:32am On May 10, 2018
All this drama would have been avoided if they had just installed the prepaid meter.

BTW, did I just see 14k bill for one month Is that tenant operating a factory in the flat or what

3 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by prettyrosiemua(f): 7:33am On May 10, 2018
BarryX:

If you had read the entire post, you'll see she meant disconnecting the light was illegal.

5 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2018
Well that serves them right. Remember that time they disconnected our light cause of payment issue, imagined asking us to pay 20% of 120000 before they we can connect the light then we will now start paying the normal monthly fee(including the month we pay 20%). Na to connect and disconnect once we sight their vehicle, they came sometime after getting hint.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by OCTAVO: 7:39am On May 10, 2018
Very good.. Those guys can be idiots.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by mannatech: 7:40am On May 10, 2018
BarryX:

Maybe you should edit your post cuz she was referring to the act carried out by the phcn staffs as not right and illegal. Go back and read her post again.

3 Likes

Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by sinistermind(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2018
LMAO... AND YOU THINK THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR LAWYERS ALSO THAT HAS NO IDEA ABOUT NERC RULES.? MY DEAR, YOU WON'T BE THE FIRST NEITHER THE LAST. THESE COMPANY WOULD KEEP RAKING IN BILLIONS EVERY MONTH
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by oyetunder(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2018
lipsrsealed who is that guy taking a risk to cut the power supply to a FEMALE lawyer flat ? He is not aware of how at least two female lawyers sent their husbys to their coffins in Ibadan and Lagos. How much is he earning to be taking such risk? Thanks oh madam lawyer...To sue him along with his company is better than to...no be me talk ooo.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Antichristus: 7:43am On May 10, 2018
Is this how the current generation of Nigerian lawyers express themselves in English. Bad grammar. Ichabod!
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by sammirano: 7:45am On May 10, 2018
This useless org. deserves to be sued, the same thing happened in my house and they refused to reconnect for a whole week! How heartless, you need to see how their so called office and depraved staffs are. I will soon sue my own.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by DJInfluence: 7:49am On May 10, 2018
BarryX:

i was thinking the same too. How could you put the burden of making erring customers to pay on other tenants? the worst part is, we claimed to be intelligent people and things like this doesn´t require quoting the law to know it is wrong.
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by Nobody: 7:50am On May 10, 2018
Re: Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P by jtjohn(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

The most useless set of people in Nigeria after the police force is PHCN officials.
Police, I just dislike does set of people (police).....My shop was burgled and all the goods inside the shop carted away but police later recover the items that was stolen before they could release the goods to me, I have to pay 35,000 naira....I pleaded with them that the business was just 1 week old but it all fell on deaf ears.......I so much detest those set of people (police).

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAVERICK ESTATE GBAGADA! LAGOS MAINLAND, DON'T MISS IT! / Whatsapp Group For Real Estate Agents / Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.