Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE (15954 Views)

Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by HoodBillionaire: 8:37am On May 10, 2018
i said it
Africa was cursed by God.
see future leaders
kids no longer wanna graj from high school
what nonsense
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by 9aiboard: 8:37am On May 10, 2018
Lol funny people
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Pharaoh001(f): 8:39am On May 10, 2018
Blakjewelry:
has it got this bad

Verily!
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Kceekalu: 8:40am On May 10, 2018
Common WAEC the students wants to cheat, what will happen when they find themselves in University to study courses like quantum Physics, Engineering, Medicine etc. GHANA IS FINISHED.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by tollytexy(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2018
cosmatika:
I was doing a perimeter fencing to secure my 1plot bro. I don build mansion dere nw sha grin

Ohh.. U made a deposit? shocked lol
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by jice(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2018
CriticMaestro:
As a Nigerian I can relate to that...
This examinations are useless...
I remember when most of us got a better result in waec than the smartest kid in our set
Confession time.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Wisemen0147(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2018
Speak for thyself. The only reason this rarely happens here is because teachers actively engage, and even initiate/facilitate exam malpractice. Hell, the teachers literally write the answers on the board. At least, Ghana teachers had a modicum of integrity to refuse.

Did u read the detail of the news at all? No....because if u read it u wud ave read the line where the student said sum teachers in other ghana skol help their students and that's why the students were angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by DEcclesia(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2018
Lazy students
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by bellville: 9:03am On May 10, 2018
cosmatika:
shocked Dat teacher needs to go to the Northern Nigeria and learn. During my NYSC days dere, a grp of students saw a corper relaxing outside an eve to a WAEC exam, they were telling the corper to go and read because he'll be the one to solve it on the board for the the next day. Imagine students that should be studying, asking their teacher to go and study while they flex grin
That's the trend in the north. Same thing happened when I served. The youth corpers practically wrote for all the students. I observed it involved some subtle threat and money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Nobody: 9:15am On May 10, 2018
The absolute state of black people grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Mbilla(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
Ghana is more corrupt than Nigeria. But Ghanaians are hypocrites and pretenders , always hide their own corruption's while Nigerians expose their own. Corrupt Nigeria police are learners to Ghana police . Nigeria police collect 50 naira which is equivalent to 70 pesos Ghana cedi bribe from motorists but Ghana police collect 5 cedi from motorists, which is equivalent to 400 naira.
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by uuzba(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2018
san316:
Desperate situation calls for desperate measures. The teachers deserves some accolades and the student deserve some time in jail.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Chukazu: 9:48am On May 10, 2018
And Ghana has been topping in WAEC results all these years shocked

Now we know the magic... lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Buffalowings3(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:
after they will say it's only Nigeria that is corrupt,bloodly Ghanaians

Pls are dey giving medal for being corrupt undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by TEYA: 10:05am On May 10, 2018
cosmatika:
shocked Dat teacher needs to go to the Northern Nigeria and learn. During my NYSC days dere, a grp of students saw a corper relaxing outside an eve to a WAEC exam, they were telling the corper to go and read because he'll be the one to solve it on the board for the the next day. Imagine students that should be studying, asking their teacher to go and study while they flex grin
Such practices are 10 times more common in southern Nigeria so spare us that "go to northern Nigeria and learn" line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Buffalowings3(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2018
cosmatika:

I donbelieveit shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by kmaster007: 10:52am On May 10, 2018
dis Ghana kolo ooooo. you can't even try dis in Naija
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by joeGH: 11:04am On May 10, 2018
This incidence occurred in northern ghana, a place that has quite carved a niche for itself when it comes to unnecessary students uproar n deviance in behavior... The situation is entirely the opposite in the South where students behave as students.. In fact, due to this, there is a vast contrast in academic excellence between the south n north, with the former showing great excellence..This explains why schools in Ghana especially the south have consistently n enviable topped the WASSCE in the West Africa subregion for ages...The south boost of schools like The Mfantsipims, Achimotas, Wesley Girls, The Holy Child, Adisadel, Prempeh, St. Augustins, The Accra Academys, The Presbyterian Boys, The Arch Bishop Porter Girls, Bishop Hermans, The Pope John's, St. Louis', Opoku Wares, The Yaa Asantewaa Girls, The Aburi Girls, jux to mention a few... Therefore, the behavior of a few students in the North such as that captured in the news is not the reflection of the total situation in our Senior high schools schools especially in the South.
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by itzjwizzy(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2018
JewelRegi:
No hope for leaders of tomorrow. And they are bold enough to display this madness.
#weeping for the next generation.
Pray for us rather cry cry
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by san316(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=uuzba post=67435981][/quote]

You try ooo. coming online to do teacher work.

Your reward is in heaven gan
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by ElCapone(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2018
cosmatika:
So easy to name northern nigeria right. I served in ondo, idoani to be specific and this same scenario played out too. The south west is considered the center of excellence when it comes to western education but go to the villages and some cities all around nigeria before you accuse a particular region.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by Joshrob(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2018
cosmatika:

Lols... I can relate to this, it's really happening in the north .
Buhari wasn't lying when he said the northern youth are lazy..
This year waec some of the student came to corpers lodge to inform us that they have started the exam,when are we sending them the answers?..
Guy hungry wey dey catch me and the hot sun wey nor gree me go market nor allow me know watin I go tell.. I just pour them water and chase them away

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2018
Lazy students.
Re: Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE by wizmikeee: 5:59pm On May 10, 2018
see those citizens shitholes Nigeria dey talk about exam cheating and a lazy youth stupid. if you guys had forgotten what ur illiterate prez said how shitholes youth u guys are. see hypocrite ppl & media very weak. if we're lazy like ur stupid asses we won't have a stable country and electricity see common nigeria fail nation the world knows that. those students never cheated but their will still beat ur best

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOUN Students Forgive Those Who Discriminated Them,but Won't Tolerate Recurrence / UNIZIK Suspends Staff For Allegedly Forging Degree, NYSC Certificate / Biochemistry And Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.