Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How To Get And Use Apple Iphone X Animoji On Any Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get And Use Apple Iphone X Animoji On Any Android Phone (676 Views)

How To Use Apple's Airpods With An Android Phone / Fairly Use Apple Iphone6plus 64gb 4 Give Away Price / How To Use Apple Pay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get And Use Apple Iphone X Animoji On Any Android Phone by correctBlogger(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2018
Alright, so when i first this, i too was shocked, not until i gave it a try on my Tecno Camon C8 android phone, and it worked flawlessly, so i decided to share it with you guys, so we can have some fun..

It is a simple app that offers for free what the Apple iPhone X is offering for over a thousand dollars. The apps name is Supermoji, and we have taken our time to write down everything you need to know about this app, how it works, and everything thing else.

So in your church mind, please follow the link below to see how you can finally enjoy a thousand dollar feature in your everyday android smart phone.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/01/android-users-can-now-enjoy-iphone-x-animoji.html

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Duos Screen Repair / Infinix Hot 5 Lite For Sale / UK Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8 128gb 6gb Ram Dual Sim 08083817074

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.