Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

100% Sure Site To Sell Itunes Cards Online - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 100% Sure Site To Sell Itunes Cards Online (1030 Views)

Bring To Me Your Itunes Cards, Ecodes And Steam Giftcards For Excellent Rates. / $200 Or 150 Itunes Cards Needed Urgently. I Will Credit You Within 5minutes. / We Buy Itunes Cards & Bitcoins Also Sell Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Sure Site To Sell Itunes Cards Online by Nobody: 11:01am On May 10, 2018
You can always reach them on they
Re: 100% Sure Site To Sell Itunes Cards Online by cardtonic: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sorry if this looks like derailing, I just see an opportunity to tell you about our great platform since you are interested in selling gift card.

We are Cardtonic, number one gift card buyer in Nigeria. We are a duly registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name ``Cardtonic Trading Services`` and RC Number 2654401, you can verify here.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used Fero Pace2 4GLTE 16gb 2gb 13MP For Sale 22k / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Unique Selling Points / SOLD...⏳⏰2017 Toshiba 43-inch 4k Ultra Hd Smart Led Satellite Tv❗❗❗✔...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.