Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

BBNaija winner Miracle Thanks His Fans As He Shares his Experience with a Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija winner Miracle Thanks His Fans As He Shares his Experience with a Fan (392 Views)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija winner Miracle Thanks His Fans As He Shares his Experience with a Fan by Footballyarn(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2018
Big Brother winner Miracle Igbokwe has taken to hisinstagram page to thank an his fans for all the tremendous he has been receiving since he came outof the house.He thanked especially an elderly female fan who h came across today, according to Miracle, the lady kept on waving at him and was about to come down from her car to huge him. He had to stop and come down instead to greet the woman.He wrote on his Instagram page:“Still overwhelmed and grateful for the love I’m getting by the amazing people I meet everyday…was driving by the toll gate earlier todayand this lovely elderly lady (God bless her pure soul) kept waving at me. She attempted to come out of her car to hug me! I was deeply touched and ran out from mine before she could. Her words of wisdom moved me and that moment for me was/is the highlight of my week!”

http://www.gabafrica.com/2018/05/10/miracle-thanks-his-fans-as-he-shares-what-he-experienced-today/

(1) (Reply)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Bags Bsc From Unilag, Shares Photo / Tonto Dikeh, Olakunle Churchill Battle Each Other On Instagram / Chidinma May Have Confirmed She Is Dating Kiss Daniel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.