Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Trying To Find My Nigerian Biological Father Ibrahim - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trying To Find My Nigerian Biological Father Ibrahim (419 Views)

If Olamide Is The Biological Father Of Mehcosa, Then Where Does Yemi Alade Stand / The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Find My Nigerian Biological Father Ibrahim by PortsmouthCarla: 12:02pm On May 10, 2018
Hi
Posting this with hope to find my biological father who seeved in the Nigerian Navy in 1972-1974 certain dates as he dated my mother during this time and did his officer training in England. I was born in May 1975
His name is Ibrahim and was known also as Ben whilst in England.
I believe he was a commodore and went through his ranks to become an admiral and commander in chief. (Information given from my mother was limited)

He came to Portsmouth in England many times and unfortunately I don’t know what ships he served on.
Is there a way of finding an list of personnel’s during this time or does anyone remember him? He would be around the age of 68/70 his birthday was November.

If anyone can help I’d be extremely grateful. I know it’s a long hope but this year I lost my mum to Cancer and would like to trace him to learn about my background.

Kind regards
Carla
Re: Trying To Find My Nigerian Biological Father Ibrahim by grandstar(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2018
PortsmouthCarla:
Hi
Posting this with hope to find my biological father who seeved in the Nigerian Navy in 1972-1974 certain dates as he dated my mother during this time and did his officer training in England. I was born in May 1975
His name is Ibrahim and was known also as Ben whilst in England.
I believe he was a commodore and went through his ranks to become an admiral and commander in chief. (Information given from my mother was limited)

He came to Portsmouth in England many times and unfortunately I don’t know what ships he served on.
Is there a way of finding an list of personnel’s during this time or does anyone remember him? He would be around the age of 68/70 his birthday was November.

If anyone can help I’d be extremely grateful. I know it’s a long hope but this year I lost my mum to Cancer and would like to trace him to learn about my background.

Kind regards
Carla

Please palce your picture so people can see you're a real person.

Also, go on Facebook. Perhaps join Nigerian groups there.

Perhaps, also travel down to Nigeria. I would say visit the Navy and ask for help. With some palm greasing, you should be able to trace your dads 1972-74 records and eventually him.

My friend has a brother in the Nigerian navy. I might ask if he could help. I would however need more info.

First, click reply so I will know you responded.

(1) (Reply)

Is Home For You A Place Or Feeling? / Safety Moment: Occupational Loud Noise Affects Workers’ Heart Health / See The Reasons Why Itel Is Number One Phone Brand. Number 2 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.