Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) (15868 Views)

Watch And Download Tekno - Jogodo Video Here / Tekno – Jogodo (lyrics Compiled By 9jahyper) / Download Mp3: Tekno - Jogodo Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by cocoboss(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
badt man tekk time cool cool
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 10, 2018
Okoyeebos:

I give you till 8pm tonight to clear yourself. If by 8pm tonight you fail to explain why you have been severally scamming people, I would make you a scamoney t to other scammers.

I'll send a mail to INTRRPOL with your details and other proof. I can bet you that you'll never get a Visa in your life. If you like, change your name 40 times, your name is linked to your BVN and every change is recorded there.

You are going to be a fine example to other scammers.
leave the poor boy alone. Has he scam you before? I don't really see the bad he did by begging for money. And don't forget to vote for me in 2019
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

You are warning me? Are you mad?

Give us his number. I will confirm and modify my comments if he confirms.
one love Nigerians, one love. Let the boy alone.. You're causing more harm to him. By the way, vote for me in 2019
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2018
Nice video tekno
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by ponti93(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
So tekno culdnt find a better looking video vixen for d shot.
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Jaytecq(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2018
Bustincole:
O wanawana, i like d way ur body go sapasapa

good job
the guy gat some lamba for mouth.

"Jo wa jo" gat me
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 10, 2018
mbuharigcfr
still the same foxyn guy
take a look at this

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by ogbiwa: 5:32pm On May 10, 2018
Following
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 10, 2018
so ubong Michael, u just removed your picture from ur whatsapp dp? but ur number still remains +2348101065415 right?
it is been for you.
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by LadyHeaven(f): 6:25pm On May 10, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
leave the poor boy alone. Has he scam you before? I don't really see the bad he did by begging for money. And don't forget to vote for me in 2019

Please Oga stop encouraging evil abi he his your ally? A young man goes around scamming ppl,been nonchalant and unremorseful, lies and begs and still you encourage him to keep it up cos you saw "no bad"...

Oh well as your moniker says you are clueless so shame on you... grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by veraiyke(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

UBONG NSEOBONG MICHAEL, Why have you decided to become a beggar online? Is your family aware that you are begging on a public forum? Is this the new yahoo yahoo?

Oh.... My haunch told me that you are a scammer and I googled your name. It turned out you are into scamming activities. Link to the thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/4120971/scammer

You even had the effrontery to tell the guy "good luck" when he said he will see you in courts.

Karma!

Google will crawl this post and put it in their archives forever till eternity. Companies willing to employ you in the future will get a notification when they google you. Embassies will also be on high alert about you thief! So they will deny you Visa anytime you apply. They will know that allowing you into their country implies allowing a thief to enter. You are nothing but a high profile criminal. Google take note.

This will serve as a deterrent to all you scammers and scoundrels that thrive on scamming innocent Nairalanders. Your own day is coming. The MTN Promo guy will soon go down. cc ifyalways dyt dominique... This one has been caught red handed. He is among those that normally use SOB and pity case stories to scam Nairalanders. One of his numerous monikers is Foxyn which is into scamming activities.
Total casting

2 Likes

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

UBONG NSEOBONG MICHAEL, Why have you decided to become a beggar online? Is your family aware that you are begging on a public forum? Is this the new yahoo yahoo?

Oh.... My haunch told me that you are a scammer and I googled your name. It turned out you are into scamming activities. Link to the thread below;

You even had the effrontery to tell the guy "good luck" when he said he will see you in courts.

Karma!

Google will crawl this post and put it in their archives forever till eternity. Companies willing to employ you in the future will get a notification when they google you. Embassies will also be on high alert about you thief! So they will deny you Visa anytime you apply. They will know that allowing you into their country implies allowing a thief to enter. You are nothing but a high profile criminal. Google take note.

This will serve as a deterrent to all you scammers and scoundrels that thrive on scamming innocent Nairalanders. Your own day is coming. The MTN Promo guy will soon go down. cc ifyalways dyt dominique... This one has been caught red handed. He is among those that normally use SOB and pity case stories to scam Nairalanders. One of his numerous monikers is Foxyn which is into scamming activities.
See Finishing!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Rosskii: 8:18pm On May 10, 2018
Tekno is trying too hard to stick to that same minimalist beat. He could have made this song richer by adding more beats/drum sequences in between those moments of instrumental 'silence'.
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Awoo88: 9:06pm On May 10, 2018
Okoyeebos:

I give you till 8pm tonight to clear yourself. If by 8pm tonight you fail to explain why you have been severally scamming people, I would make you a scapegoat to other scammers.

I'll send a mail to INTRRPOL with your details and other proof. I can bet you that you'll never get a Visa in your life. If you like, change your name 40 times, your name is linked to your BVN and every change is recorded there.

It is past 9 already. Please make him a scape goat
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Okoyeebos: 9:27pm On May 10, 2018
Okoyeebos:

I give you till 8pm tonight to clear yourself. If by 8pm tonight you fail to explain why you have been severally scamming people, I would make you a scapegoat to other scammers.

You scoundrel, I warned you but you thought I was bluffing. Welcome to the next phase of your life. Interpol has your full details as well as bank information. You'll bear the full weight of the law.

To all you criminals out there, just know that when looking for someone to prey on, you could become a prey yourself.

Oh, I forgot to add too that you should not waste your money applying for a visa, you'll never be given. Even if you swim from Lagos to New York or trek from Nigeria to Livya enter Europe, you won't get any paper, you'll instead be arrested and deported.

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Okoyeebos: 9:30pm On May 10, 2018
Awoo88:

It is past 9 already. Please make him a scape goat

Done
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by SEHHYTEX(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You scoundrel, I warned you but you thought I was bluffing. Welcome to the next phase of your life. Interpol has your full details as well as bank information. You'll bear the full weight of the law.

To all you criminals out there, just know that when looking for someone to prey on, you could become a prey yourself.

Oh, I forgot to add too that you should not waste your money applying for a visa, you'll never be given. Even if you swim from Lagos to New York or trek from Nigeria to Livya enter Europe, you won't get any paper, you'll instead be arrested and deported.

Nice job, this will be a lesson to others.
Things like this strive in Nigeria because we don't have a good database. with his name, we should be able to report him so as to get his pictures and blacklist him.
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by ifyalways(f): 10:37pm On May 10, 2018
SashaBanks:

Karma!

Lol
Hes an old well known Scammer cum beggar.

Only newbies here will send him money.
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by ItzChinnex(m): 4:26am On May 11, 2018
Okoyeebos:

ode.. Be forming detective and don't goan look for something doing
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by ItzChinnex(m): 4:29am On May 11, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Hahaha.. Guy, you're jobless. Stop wasting your time
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2018
Rosskii:
Tekno is trying too hard to stick to that same minimalist beat. He could have made this song richer by adding more beats/drum sequences in between those moments of instrumental 'silence'.
Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by Nairatrend: 12:13pm On May 11, 2018
grin

Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:05am On May 12, 2018
Godzlove8:
SashaBanks pls kindly remove my name on your post. I didn't steal from you or cause any harm to you. It is by choice for people to help.. I never force anyone. I asked for help and you called me a yahoo yahoo.. How does that make sense to you? That it is a crime to beg? I beg again.. Remove my name on your post.. You may not know what people go through everyday in life.. Let it not be because you have made it and you feel you can oppress the ones that don't have. Look at the picture below and see for yourself.. You should rather be thankful and not criticize
so you use the money you beg for online to live large in places like Ilorin? See how you were even bragging about it when someone was trying to even make an excuse for you. Stop it. Stop begging. Where is your dignity?
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:07am On May 12, 2018
Godzlove8:
SashaBanks pls kindly remove my name on your post. I didn't steal from you or cause any harm to you. It is by choice for people to help.. I never force anyone. I asked for help and you called me a yahoo yahoo.. How does that make sense to you? That it is a crime to beg? I beg again.. Remove my name on your post.. You may not know what people go through everyday in life.. Let it not be because you have made it and you feel you can oppress the ones that don't have. Look at the picture below and see for yourself.. You should rather be thankful and not criticize
so because others do it you want to join too? Hide your face man...
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:14am On May 12, 2018
frugal:
Would have liked it more if he'd featured the Danfo drivers. Those guys are blessed with amazing vocals.
which amazing vocals abeg?
Re: Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:18am On May 12, 2018
is it till he scams someone you are close to that you will want to do sth about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOT BANG!!! Small Kolad Ft. S Brown – O’N Poshe [3.7MB] / BBC News IGBO Officially Launched / Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.