Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog (875 Views)

Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by flickstone(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2018
Ever since i opened my blog in 2017, i have not gotten at least 20 readers. Itz my own case different. Please my fellow webmasters help out. I am not happy. You can check out the blog here@ https://www.healthlanders.com
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by rs172(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2018
flickstone:
Ever since i opened my blog in 2017, i have not gotten at least 20 readers. Itz my own case different. Please my fellow webmasters help out. I am not happy. You can check out the blog here@ https://www.healthlanders.com

i can help you..

around 5 in the evening, carry your blog to 3rd mainland bridge, you should get enough traffic there ....

no take me serious na joke oooo...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by Recruitmentform: 8:46pm On May 10, 2018
Write unique articles.

Read about Google sandbox and how to get out from it

Only keep writing articles that are valuable at least 1 each day for 2 months

U av to be consistent
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by lastbaff(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2018
flickstone:
Are you doing your SEO properly?
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by Silvermoney: 9:10pm On May 10, 2018
I visited the blog and it's quite neat. Perhaps the problem is that you don't do keyword research or maybe you copy and paste your posts.
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by flickstone(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2018
I dont copy and paste. I write article by my self
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by MissBorn(f): 10:01pm On May 10, 2018
The health niche is a hardcore competitive one, SEO can't help you now.

Build facebook chatbot and start getting targeted subscribers to it. When you get upto 10k, atleast, you're sure of 3k+ daily visitors.

Build more chatbot subscribers and you'll have a taste of blog traffic and make money too, you'd make a lot from health blog, since everything about it is expensive, ranging from the health products you'd promote, adsense and so on.

Facebook Chatbot is just an easy way to get there.

It requires money to achieve too, as I charge 8k for creation of chatbot, some people may charge high.

After, that, you run targeted ads on fb, I'll give you the idea of reaching up 60k people with $5.

So, you can see, you can achieve it faster!

The ball is in your court, utilize it well.

PS: Blogging is a business, you just need money to get want you want or continue waiting for God's time.

If some bloggers can prepare for blogging in terms of finance before joining officially, and plan it well, their story would have been different.

Flickstone

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by rs172(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2018
flickstone:
I dont copy and paste. I write article by my self

good blog you have there
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 11, 2018
MissBorn:

Build facebook chatbot and start getting targeted subscribers to it. When you get upto 10k, atleast, you're sure of 3k+ daily visitors.

Build more chatbot subscribers and you'll have a taste of blog traffic and make money too, you'd make a lot from health blog, since everything about it is expensive, ranging from the health products you'd promote, adsense and so on.

It requires money to achieve too, as I charge 8k for creation of chatbot, some people may charge high.

After, that, you run targeted ads on fb, I'll give you the idea of reaching up 60k people with $5.

PS: Blogging is a business, you just need money to get want you want or continue waiting for God's time.

If some bloggers can prepare for blogging in terms of finance before joining officially, and plan it well, their story would have been different.

Flickstone
you have a wonderful blog,,, sorry for digressing,, how much do u make monthly
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by TopYouGo: 4:12pm On May 11, 2018
flickstone:

You need to build good backlink to your blog. After that, you would need to learn how to write articles that will rank high on Google. Check our signature and contact us if you need to build good backlink to your blog. We will also teach you how to write articles that rank high on Google.
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 26, 2018
MissBorn:

Flickstone
can this chatbot also increase traffic on an affiliate blog irrespective of the product you're promoting?
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by mcqwerty(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2018
First you need to stop calling yourself a "fellow webmaster" and seek professional assistance.
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by Brightgem(f): 3:01pm On May 27, 2018
MissBorn:

Flickstone
hmmm... I like how u sound, like u really know what u saying, hearing of chatbx for first time. I have a health blog too www.yourhealthattitude.com over 2years old. Have got a facebook page for it too. I have spent money and still willing to spend as I believe in it, I write unique posts too. Think we shd talk.
Re: I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog by MissBorn(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2018
Brightgem:
hmmm... I like how u sound, like u really know what u saying, hearing of chatbx for first time. I have a health blog too www.yourhealthattitude.com over 2years old. Have got a facebook page for it too. I have spent money and still willing to spend as I believe in it, I write unique posts too. Think we shd talk.
Okay.

Send me a facebook chat at http://facebook.com/quinsecrets

(1) (Reply)

Update! Sky Vpn Settings For Glo Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / Any One With Bitcoin Investment Script With Referal Here? / FB Page Or FB Group: Which Is Better For Blog Promotion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.