Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How To Get A Free Web Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Free Web Host (500 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? / 5 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Web Host Company / Domain Dish; The Perfect Web Host For You.(why Everyone Needs A Website) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Free Web Host by FRITTS(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
Today I will show you how to get FREE unlimited hosting Service for your website. No matter which Domain registrar you got your domain from. Here is the FREE Hosting site; http://www.infinityfreehost.ga

NOTE: The Service accepts any domain whether; .com or .net or .info e.t.c.

BASIC FEATURES OF THE SERVICE:
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Space
10 Add-On domains
10 sub Domains
10 Email Addresses
My SQL
FTP
Online File Manager
Control Panel
Softaculous Installer

Many more…

Go to the site and sign up for an account, choose any sub-domain or provide you own TLD (Top Level Domain), like the one we learnt how to create in the previous report on HOW TO GET FREE TOP LEVEL DOMIAN. Follow the prompt process and provide any information you are required to provide.

NOTE: I advise you have a dedicated Gmail or Yahoomail for such as this, because info about your sites will be sent to your mails.

You can as well have your own custom email addresses with this service that makes you look professional; like – info@perterbiz.ga or perter@peterbiz.ga

TO LEARN HOW TO CONFIGURE AND MAKE IT WORK FOR YOUR WEBSITE – CALL: 07086444192 OR EMAIL TO info@unikworks.com.ng

Good Luck and Have a prosperous Month of May!
Re: How To Get A Free Web Host by FRITTS(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
Cool stuff!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Closes 583 Million Fake Accounts / Do You Need Football Livescore Mobile App Or Any App And How To Monetize It? / Do You Need A Reward Website? Pay Your Members For Reading News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.