Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) (54803 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Disqualified & Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I dont know if I am the only that sees some obvious traces of dullness in Tobi.

Drink tea. You will be alright. This one is not dull kankan
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2018
Olalan:
Really disappointing with the way some peps and organisations celebrate BBN housemates as thou they have done something worthy of celebration
U re blessed bro 4dis statement.. I just don't know d motive behind all this celebrations & accolades giving to this guys oo..abi,dem discover d cure to HIV/AIDS ni cos I just don't get it oo...
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by uzucuzu1(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by uzucuzu1(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2018
Make money online or bbnaija, same shit

Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by Ceenacks(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2018
Goodgate111:
my brother I tire oo. This society is really in trouble, I pity the next generation

HOW HUMANS CAN EASILY BE MOOED. something less than "nonsense" being celebrated. God wil destroy this error
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by donqx: 1:42am On May 11, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by ogbiwa: 3:11am On May 11, 2018
menix:
Looking at the forth abi fifth pix, u don't need a crystal ball to tell you the guy on white at the extreme is a contract staff...

I pray one day these our banks will start making them smile...

grin bros seems you've worked in a bank before grin. Also, the woman looking like a deeper lifer is most likely the highest ranked and highest earning officer there.
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by Viula(m): 5:59am On May 11, 2018
Tobi! Tobi!! Tobi!!! Hmmm how many times did I call you? dnt come and collect people's wives o. the way this ladies are happy seeing you I pray it ends like that o.
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by efighter: 7:56am On May 11, 2018
Olalan:
Really disappointing with the way some peps and organisations celebrate BBN housemates as thou they have done something worthy of celebration

Public sex is worthy of celebration. Useless idiotic fools.
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Looks like Alex is giving him space since he said he can't date her.

No o, did he say he can't date Alex? Habba. His he Mad? Who does he thinks he his
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by owunabastard: 10:39am On May 11, 2018
menix:
Looking at the forth abi fifth pix, u don't need a crystal ball to tell you the guy on white at the extreme is a contract staff...

I pray one day these our banks will start making them smile...
Do not be deceived by physical look. That guy you see there may senior others both in cash and position
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by tortee: 10:51am On May 11, 2018
goshen26:
I hope bbn gave him enof money to buy car, cos going to visit his ex cols in yellow bus is not cool. I hope he has enof money now, and will not need to tell his former employer that he still need the job....

Ode he owns 2 cars and a power bike at age 23...what about you?
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by polyte: 12:13pm On May 11, 2018
See as the signs of the end times so real here! Some of u who took pictures with the so called 'celebrity' go to churches on Sundays, listen to the WORD, and yet the 'word preached did not profit them, being not mixed with faith in them that heard it'...I can see anyone with Hijab in the pictures, meaning some of the hijab-wearing muslims will make heaven than u that called urselves 'christians'. It is time to seek the Lord before the time is over for you. THINK!
Re: Tobi Bakre Visits Heritage Bank (Photos) by goshen26: 2:50pm On May 11, 2018
tortee:

Ode he owns 2 cars and a power bike at age 23...what about you?

Ode ni baba e....

Are u blind to see "I hope" which shows that I don't know if he has those ur mumu head mentioned.....and stay away from my comment if u r not nurtured well enough to respect people you don't know....well I know whr u came from, but do not let social media take away ur sense of relating with people...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Don Jazzy Shared On Instagram About Women And Fake Buttocks / Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag / Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.