Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

6 Steps To Writing The Ultimate Top List - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 6 Steps To Writing The Ultimate Top List (297 Views)

10 Steps To Becoming A Digital Marketing Expert / The 5 Steps To Adding PHP Cat Paypal Integration To Your Website / Someone Blocked You On Whatsapp? 7 Easy Steps To Unblock Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Writing The Ultimate Top List by Naijatwist: 6:29pm On May 10, 2018
This is my absolute top way of driving traffic to my website because everyone loves a list, packed full of useful information, and if someone disagrees (and they will) with what you’ve written, they’ll be sure to tell you and others all about it, driving even more traffic to your site. For the sake of this demonstration, I’m going to use my posts titled ‘Top 20 Most Influential Photographer Bloggers‘ to show you how to write the ultimate top list, and everything in my list is transferable to any other niche.

Step 1 – Compile a List of Potential Candidates

Whether its people, websites or tips, you need to get a list together, and if you’re been working in your niche for any real-time, this won’t be hard, but it will be time-consuming. You need to ideally find at least 20 potential candidates so that you have room to pick and choose. When I first made my website, I wasn’t really paying attention to who was doing what in online photography, so this was a little hard for me, but I used Twitter, Facebook and Google to help me find the most active members of the online photography community.

As this was a post about the most influential bloggers, they all had to blog a fair bit, and I compiled those blogs into an RSS reader so that I could keep a good track of who’s doing what. When you subscribe to their RSS feeds, it shows you how many other people have also subscribed, helping to give you a better understanding of who’s more influential.

You need to bear in mind the types of people who you should be including in your list; there’s 1 person on my list who I didn’t actually rate very highly as a blogger, but I included them in the top 10 anyway as I knew that there was a strong chance that they would link to it, to their thousands of followers. And I was right, they did do that, and it actually brought me a lot of traffic and recognition, which at the end of the day, is what a top list is all about.

Continue reading
https://twistvibes.com/6-steps-to-writing-the-ultimate-top-list/

(1) (Reply)

What Other Phones Battery Is Compatible With Infinix Zero X506 Battery / 3D Videos For Your Business, Products And Services / Best PDF Editor, Crack Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.