Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

In Need Of Hot And Romantic Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of Hot And Romantic Lady (430 Views)

A Pretty Independent And Romantic Lady Who Wants True Love! / Searching 4Luv With a Mature & Romantic lady / Romantic Lady Needed Around Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Hot And Romantic Lady by ragola(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2010
I need a cool headed working class lady for a serious relationship, she has to be financially ok and age is not a barrier.30,male,EASTERNER,christian,average body and good looking, I desire meeting someone special, a lady who is secured with whom she is, comfortable, a lady who have space for a man with a high sense of humor, a wonderful listener, a trait I know would be a catalyst to a long lasting friendship and companionship , I desire a lady who is beautiful inside and outside, devoid of any arrogance, someone whose inner strength makes her even more so. An extremely romantic, compassionate, and affectionate soul mate. A Lady that wants me as husband,. I will literally worship a lady who could wonderfully handle a brilliant conversation, someone who could hold an articulate,interesting and witty conversation.Well, i'm caring, loving, kind hearted, mature and God fearing. I'm down here with seriousness and faithfulness, most importantly want her as friend and companion. any mature minded lady should text me on 08132324202 or , mail me via realityoflove@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Cool Boy Needs A Cool Headed Gal 4 A Serious Relationship Here My Contact 08161190494 / I Need A Lady That Will Toast Me First / Guys Hw Do I Go On Girl Dats Ntrestd N Material Tins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.