Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Tips To Earn Daily With Your Smartphone. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips To Earn Daily With Your Smartphone. (528 Views)

Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes / How To Make At Least 1K Daily With Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Earn Daily With Your Smartphone. by Faceville: 8:41pm On May 10, 2018
If you own a smartphone and you are complaining of unemployment then you need to read this article.

Smartphones are computers and you can be connected to over 1billion persons using this device with just a click. Now, why are you not earning from It? Most of us subscribe daily or monthly plans just to stay online, chat etc but we still depend on our parents for food. Please you need to learn how to earn daily or monthly using your smartphone and that is what this write up is about.

I was guilty of this until I starved myself to earn something using my smart phone even if it's just 100 naira (0.278$) daily.

This article is free for those who are ready to learn and please do not plagiarize. (Copywrite)

1. SELL SOMETHING

If you can be connected to over 1billion persons why not sale something they need? There are so many things to sale to people around the world, even your space online can be sold.

What to sale?
If you don't have money to start buying and selling, you can start by helping people who are trying to expand their businesses online. The trick is simple all you need to do is (e.g) visit any baby store around you and make sure you have a good communication skill. Affiliate with the person that owns the store or shop with agreed percentage to your services (if anyone buys something from the shop through you), snap pictures of things you wish you sale and start posting online.

Ask your questions here to get more tips

2. CREATING YOUTUBE VIDEOS

If you watch a video on YouTube and you get an idea from it then you have exchanged your view for that idea (exchange of goods and services). If you have a smartphone, your video camera can be very useful and you can share your idea on YouTube for people to also view and learn from it. YouTube will pay you for that view (this is via advert placements from companies). So if you own a smartphone and you are in school, a graduate waiting for service or unemployed. Please start recording something for you audience even if its just how to cook beans. grin. This process just require registering with YouTube and creating a your channel. There so many software's used for editing a video.

You can ask questions

3. BETTING

This may sound awkward or out of point but you need to understand that there are so many investments in betting. People who own these companies and agents or affiliates are not fools ....they give you odds and you willing give them your money. Guess who is the losing?
Now, how do you earn using your smartphone in betting? Well, the best way is to become the "middle man". This is simple but requires just your time. You need to a little knowledge about betting and the sites then you can create an avenue or platform online using whatsapp, facebook or Twitter where you give out your bets to people and they give you a percentage if they win.

Ask questions on this topic

I will continue if I get just 10 likes.. Please don't be afraid to ask questions...

NB I will create a group page on whatsapp and for more tutorials soon.

Drop your NUMBER here so I can add you to the whatsapp group for more info.

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Earn Daily With Your Smartphone. by Faceville: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
The best time to start earning is now
Re: Tips To Earn Daily With Your Smartphone. by Faceville: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
4. CREATING ADVERT FOR BUSINESS

Do you know you can actually create wonderful advert for any business with your smartphone? The best part is that you don't need the permission of the business owner to do it. After you must have finished the video advert, just present it to the business owner at your own price. If you did a good job, off course they will buy it from you and use it to promote their businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design For Your Church Or Ministry / Share Your Experience With Us Here. @u.b.a Group Cfc / Workshop On Bids & Tender Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.