Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Duped On Paxful - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Duped On Paxful (1203 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duped On Paxful by dhateeboi(m): 12:26am On May 11, 2018
I solicit for what so ever form of help could be offered
I was duped of about 160k some 2 weeks ago on paxful

The seller hacked into my account and cancelled the trade I already paid for
I don't know what to do.. Kindly help

Details on twitter
https://twitter.com/a__misbahudeen/status/994667527740493824?s=19

Kindly help

Re: Duped On Paxful by dhateeboi(m): 12:29am On May 11, 2018
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd444

Abeg o...
I need help
Re: Duped On Paxful by Nobody: 1:21am On May 11, 2018
Report to your EFCC
Re: Duped On Paxful by HtwoOw: 2:54am On May 11, 2018
unfortunately seller didn't hack your account

seems like you are new there , what seller did was cancel the trade,seller always have that option

The mistake you made was that you didn't click " I have paid" button, i do that immediately i make payment

that way you can enter a dispute that mods will resolve

Unfortunately the Baby factory products are heartless , unless you want to involve local police as long as it's a legitimate BTC purchase , there's nothing anybody can do

Take heart
Re: Duped On Paxful by dhateeboi(m): 12:42am On May 12, 2018
HtwoOw:

seems like you are new there , what seller did was cancel the trade,seller always have that option

The mistake you made was that you didn't click " I have paid" button, i do that immediately i make payment

Unfortunately the Baby factory products are heartless , unless you want to involve local police as long as it's a legitimate BTC purchase , there's nothing anybody can do

Take heart

I press paid just immediately after I paid
Re: Duped On Paxful by dhateeboi(m): 12:43am On May 12, 2018
HtwoOw:

Take heart

I didn't screenshot the whole thing
Re: Duped On Paxful by Itzogunsakin(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
You can actually stop sh!t deals if you want to trade on Paxful marketplace. Don't ask me how, use the link in this post to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Kidnapped, N50m Demanded. / Pastor Who Embarked On 40 Days Dry Fasting Dies In Imo / Man Found Shot Dead By Unknown Person In Okigwe (see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.