Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo (49378 Views)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:59am On May 11, 2018
Nollywood star and politician Desmond Eliot shares throwback photo with actress chioma Akpotha.

See how his fans react to this photo below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/desmond-eliot-shares-throwback-photo-with-chioma-akpotha-fans-react/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 6:00am On May 11, 2018
Lol

See more Loveup photos of Desmond Eliot and chioma Akpotha here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/desmond-eliot-shares-throwback-photo-with-chioma-akpotha-fans-react/

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Nogodye(m): 6:02am On May 11, 2018
When road was till rough buh now hustle don pay...hustle and pray!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by GistersNG: 6:02am On May 11, 2018
grin

DOWNLOAD LATEST MUSIC>>> www.gistmore.com/music
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by youngest85(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2018
No much change for chioma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by aristocrazzy: 6:09am On May 11, 2018
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by izzou(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

They both look like virgins in that picture lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:30am On May 11, 2018
So we must click the link to go to your site.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:31am On May 11, 2018
Nairalandaz sef

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Partnerbiz3: 7:36am On May 11, 2018
I like both of them!

Chioma has been my fav actress.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by oyoyoyo: 8:22am On May 11, 2018
can these guys sponsor huge nollywood blockbusters?
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Shukusheka(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2018
Thank God it is not Davido's Chioma. I been don dey fear.

Raise your hand up if you opened the thread expecting to see Davido's Chioma with Desmond Elliot.

30 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by humblenature: 8:55am On May 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

"When the hand of God is in your life, it is always a goal"

Hate Tinubu all you like, he has raised men from nothing to something.

Desmond, just go and thank tinubu o i know why ayam saying dis thing now.

On a lighter note, you are an inspiration to the "everyday people" on the street hustling day and night.

We love you Desmond. The ladies love you. The politicians love you. God loves you

I can hardly think of another man in this country that can do no wrong like you.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On May 11, 2018
Looking innocent grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by tragergeorge(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2018
Its all about the chiomas

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by okomile(f): 8:56am On May 11, 2018
grin
No be today yansh Dey back
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Ubanagum: 9:00am On May 11, 2018
I think this guy is sex starved now, last time it was maheeda's daughter today it's chioma
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:01am On May 11, 2018
mun ji
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by columbus007(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2018
we all know that these 2 carry nack each other noni.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by joenor(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2018
Hummm change!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by AutoSpaNg: 9:02am On May 11, 2018
R4GE
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by OboOlora(f): 9:03am On May 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:03am On May 11, 2018
Desmond Desmond wink

He don chop all those nollywood girls tire. Especially

Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by OboOlora(f): 9:04am On May 11, 2018
Perfectdanny:
Buhari must go back to daura come 2019.
Dead or alive!

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:04am On May 11, 2018
Men are wicked, after Dem don empty her shop u go dey hear:

She's just a friend.

She's my sister etc grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by oshe11: 9:05am On May 11, 2018
If only this news can make Chelsea qyalify for UCL.....

Well, Who we go sign to replace HAZARD undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by zolacoded(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2018
Shukusheka:
Thank God it is not Davido's Chioma. I been don dey fear.

Raise your hand up if you opened the thread expecting to see Davido's Chioma with Desmond Elliot.
No be only Davido's Chioma, na Wizkid's Caro grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Rekyz(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2018
Lol... see as them dey, compared to their present looks. Money is bae.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by millionboi(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2018
Lol

Who knows Wat hapn
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:14am On May 11, 2018
Perfectdanny:
So we must click the link to go to your site.

grin grin grin
No chill at all
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by ibori1(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2018
sad

I only know one chioma

if u know u know
Re: Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo by Lenzny: 9:24am On May 11, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayorkun Acquires A New Range Rover / Falz Rocks White Beard Like A Grandpa / How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.