Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures (27126 Views)

Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / MTN Unveils New Logo (Pictures) / Mtn Unveils Itel A23 Lte, Offers Free 20gb Data + 100% Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 7:00am On May 11, 2018
@APROKOGIRL 

The reveal about the #ManInTheBox has finally happened after four days of anticipation. Today, the #ManInTheBox was unveiled as MTN Nigeria .. Pictures below. - MAN IN THE BOX

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6054/the-real-owners-brain-behind-the-maninthebox-unveiled-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 7:00am On May 11, 2018
Nice Move ..
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by vizkiz: 7:02am On May 11, 2018
Bullshìt.

This will not make me spend one dime on Mtn calls or data especially. Criminals

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by new2012: 7:14am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Bullshìt.

This will not make me spend one dime on Mtn calls or data especially. Criminals

Have you eaten?

How much you get?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by vizkiz: 7:17am On May 11, 2018
new2012:

Have you eaten?

How much you get?

How does food relate to this matter?

So you wake up and eat at 7am?

Do you think before you start typing at all?

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by new2012: 7:20am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

How does food relate to this matter?

So you wake up and eat at 7am?

Do you think before you start typing at all?

I know you won't get the point, your mindset ain't completely wane.

Even if a Dangote says he won't spend a dime in a company like MTN, it won't change anything say less someone like you unable to feed yourself without external help.

You have a right to be angry at any company but saying you won't spend as if they rely on you is lugubrious.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by vizkiz: 7:33am On May 11, 2018
new2012:

I know you won't get the point, your mindset ain't completely wane.

Even if a Dangote says he won't spend a dime in a company like MTN, it won't change anything say less someone like you unable to feed yourself without external help.

You have a right to be angry at any company but saying you won't spend as if they rely on you is lugubrious.

Next time you wanna type make sure your brain is pulled out of your butt hole.

What is my business with dangote and Mtn?

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

"Mtn zaps data faster than a lion running after a prey" and their call rate is expensive.

I know you are as rich as dangote so you can waste your fortune on irrelevant things rather than go for a better network.

Let me rant in peace. You don't pay for my airtime noh data so you are just an internet hooligan for no reason.

I WOULDN'T SPEND A DIME ON MTN.

Go and kill yourself.

247 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Drniyi4u(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2018
Ok
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by BalleyB: 7:45am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by new2012: 8:39am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

"Mtn zaps data faster than a lion running after a prey" and their call rate is expensive.

I know you are as rich as dangote so you can waste your fortune on irrelevant things rather than go for a better network.

Let me rant in peace. You don't pay for my airtime noh data so you are just an internet hooligan for no reason.

Go and kill yourself.

Oya no vex, the thing pain you like that?

No Nigeria network is good.. In fact the mtn u loathe is better than the rest.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:41am On May 11, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Sirpaul(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2018
MTN be dominating everywhere in 9ja they better go back to SA....

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

Go and kill yourself.
grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by shamecurls(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2018
Take or leave

MTN Nigeria has the best network within the country

Others are just followers

12 Likes

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Slim101(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2018
new2012:

You're just a bully. The guy has the right to or not to patronize a brand... And he has the right to say it.
Shioorr!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

Go and kill yourself.
...Dangote...

3 Likes

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by vincentjk(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2018
Mtn the no.1 leading network provider in Nigeria
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by pawesome(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

Go and kill yourself.
he will come and go n kee himself
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by fynlola: 11:46am On May 11, 2018
Finally we see that it is Mtn behind it. really every where you go .
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2018
But there is no man in the box... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Okoyeebos: 11:47am On May 11, 2018
new2012:

Better than the best in paying bribes for reduced fines.

Better than the best in fraudulently deducting Nigerians' airtime, converting same to cash and repatriating it to SA.

Next time MTN wants someone to launder their image, I hope they employ someone more educated and intelligent than you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2018
angry
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Kooldon(f): 11:53am On May 11, 2018
MTN has the money to rent a decent office space and not bill board. I Strongly Believe They Saw An Opportunity And Hijack It.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by purissimo1998(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2018
me I'm waitin' 4 the person behind bet9ja virtual league...
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by grabben: 11:57am On May 11, 2018
This is very good. Click on the first link on my signature to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade.
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 11:59am On May 11, 2018
new2012:

Have you eaten?

How much you get?
lolz the guy works for glo network on nairaland.just like the buhari media crew BMC we have on nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 / Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second / Instagram, Facebook And Whatsapp Users Fume As Services Go Down Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.