Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Most Graphic Horror Snuff Film Ever Released - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Graphic Horror Snuff Film Ever Released (621 Views)

Discussion About Snuff R73 Compilation Keep Scrolling If Not Interested Thank Yo / Star Trek 2009 . The Best Sci-fi Film Ever / My Best Prologues Of A Film Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Graphic Horror Snuff Film Ever Released by AgoraRoad(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2018
The most graphic horror snuff film ever released
To say this is disturbing is an understatement. Let me paint you a picture: two women and chained down to tables by their throats. A long table covered with an assortment of tools, weapons, drugs, and video equipment is at their feet.

Four men wearing masks circle the tables, three of them with cameras, the fourth, the one known as ‘The Actor,” a hulking beast with a Baphomet mask on (played by Eight the Chosen One). While the others keep the cameras rolling,

The Actor’s job is simple: carve the women up into pieces amidst a barrage of The Director’s (Scott Gabbey) instructions (lines like “do it slower, make me hard” and a constant and impatient demand to “start on the left, never on the right” are the closest to the very darkest of humor you’ll find here). And that is exactly what you get for the next hour +.

Watch is here http://agoraroad.com/from-the-darknet/snuff-film-american-guinea-pig-bouquet-of-guts-and-gore/

(1) (Reply)

The Flash Season 5 Episode 2 – Blocked / Akeelah And The Bee / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Reacted To Khafi's Eviction (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.