Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) (47207 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by dammy13(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2018
The clergyman was gifted a private jet by his church members last year. He flew to Isreal today for his Holy Land Tour 2018.

See photos below

http://kikiotolu.com/see-photos-of-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-arriving-israel-in-his-private-jet/

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:12am On May 11, 2018
Pst you're lifted by the lord.

God promise never to live nor forsake his children, your case is an evidence.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by swiz123(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2018
I hope he pays his taxes as and when due..

All these pastorpreneurs should be taxed humongously on their enterprises disguised as churches

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Shedrack777: 7:13am On May 11, 2018
i will also own 3 private jet one day. God will make the way for me. and babe, support me to do so, not to be demanding extravagantly.
to those of you saying "ONE HAS TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL TO BE SO RICH TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD AND MAINTAIN A PRIVATE JET!" i have a question for you; did king solomon dine with the devil to be the most richest man on earth till this day? answer the question

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by dammy13(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2018

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by MrPeterson(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2018
If all these pastors can own private jet then Nigeria is so rich but our leaders are self centered

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2018
Guyman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2018
Pastor Chris should go and deliver all the mad people in Ewu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by miracool946: 11:58am On May 11, 2018
naija born south African pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by aguiyi2: 11:58am On May 11, 2018
I keep wondering what his counsel to newly weds will be?.On that matter,I am closer to God than he is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2018
wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2018
K
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
style
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by kenzysmith: 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
SIR WE NIGERIANS LOVE YOU SIR YOUR TEACHINGS AS BEEN A LIFE CHANGER SIR. SIR MAY YOU KEEP SHINNING SIR CURSE BE ONTO THOSE THAT CURSE U SIR AND MAY GOD BLESS AND HEAL ME

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
i will also own 3 private jet one day. God will make the way for me and babe support me to do so, not to be demanding extravagantly
You need to open your own church immediately wink

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
swiz123:

All these pastorpreneurs should be taxed humongously on their enterprises disguised as churches

E dey pain you well well. Since no be him buy this one now you go dey talk like this. Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
na private jet matter dey reign dis week?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
y
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
Good for him.

I don't care how he got to Isreal. If he likes, he can use a flying carpet like Alladin.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Pst you're lifted by the lord.
Id say lifted by his congregation grin

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by adsamsom: 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
Only God knows those that are His own.....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by KingsCity: 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
God, He is good
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Senorito(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
Shedrack777:
i will also own 3 private jet one day. God will make the way for me and babe support me to do so, not to be demanding extravagantly
Just pray to be wealthy!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
watch how Anti Christ will cry a river on this thread
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
swiz123:

How does that affect your religion?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
MrPeterson:
If all this pastors can own private jet then Nigeria is so rich but our leaders are self centered
...these pastors...

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by gabbie77: 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
Season of PJ
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
If only he could tell the Israelis to tone down their racist rhetoric and actions targeted at Africans. I for one wouldn't be spending 1 kobo visiting Israel, not even if someone offers to buy me a ticket. I don't see why I should invest my money (fyi, yes visiting Israel is an investment, you are investing in their countries ministry of tourism, hotel industry and among other things) in a racist, oppressive nation that has absolutely no love for Africans and Christians. If only African Christians could read the international news and correspondents from other Africans who have visited Israel, they would know better than spending their hard earned money on some Pilgrimage Charade

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Tokziby: 12:03pm On May 11, 2018
I still don't know why xtians visit Israel except for tourism cos its a Jewish state and not xtians. These are the same Jews that rejected many of the prophets from Moses to Jesus despite being same tribe. And to cap it all, the prominent pastors pray at the WAILING WALL of the Jews. Is it that they lack the knowledge of the Bible or simply ignorant of the Jewish religion??

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2018
Religion does not add any value to modern day society undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) by Obierika(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2018
The pastor is balling courtesy of his sheeple

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal / The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover / Christians Singles Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.