Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Oxzygen Koncepts Presents "Fear Abides With Me" In Paris - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oxzygen Koncepts Presents "Fear Abides With Me" In Paris (404 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oxzygen Koncepts Presents "Fear Abides With Me" In Paris by nex(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2018
Following its successful performance launch in 2009 and counting several successful performances, Fear Abides With Me Constantly makes its maiden international performance as part of the activities at the first ever Nigerian Creative Arts Exchange taking place in Paris, France, on Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th May 2018.

Fear Abides With Me Constantly is a collection of poems written by Abioye Aronke Taiwo and edited by Toni Kan Onwordi. This Collection of poems touches on Life, Love and the world after. It was first launched with a dramatized performance concept created by Zara Udofia Ejoh that offered dance and drama accompanied by scincillating rhthyms emanating from several musical percussions representing the diverse Nigerian cultural background.

Some of the poems include FEAR ABIDES WITH ME CONSTANTLY, KINDRED SPIRIT, I CAN’T WAIT TILL WINTER, ESCAPE, A WOMAN’S VOICE, I KISS YOUR LIPS, MAMA, LOVE COMES IN VARIOUS GUISES.

Emphasizing the need to underscore the goods of Nigeria, The Creative Arts Exchange offers Oxzygen Koncepts an opportunity to throw a light of hope through the dark clouds of fear of relating or doing business with Nigeria and Nigerians. The performance features an ensemble cast that includes Toyin Oshinaike, Tony Offiong, Ese Brume and a host of exciting theatre players. Fear Abides With Me Constantly is produced and directed for Oxzygen Koncepts by Zara Udofia Ejoh.

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/oxzygen-koncepts-presents-fear-abides-paris

(1) (Reply)

Safety Summit Lagos 2018 – A National Conference On Safety Management / Kindly Help Me Win My School Competition / Promo!!!!! Training On 3D Epoxy Design And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.