Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,002 members, 7,841,846 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once (451 Views)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once by alexto(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2018
Good morning every one in the house,pls I kindly need your opinion on This issue am patrick a final year student of university of calabar,though mum is late,I have and elder brother that act very funny at times he prefer to spend his money on wemen that supporting us that are next to him.pls what do I do.
Re: Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once by Nobody: 7:48am On May 11, 2018
I understand that he's ur brother...and u feel that u are entitled to the money he made with his sweat automatically just because u are related by blood....but the truth of the matter ....he's not in anyway obligated to spend on u....

The solution is that.... go and make ur own money...
Allow him to spend his money the way he likes....he has paid his dues....

Wait!!! Is it bad to spend money on a woman??

2 Likes

Re: Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once by alexto(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2018
Thanks bro
Re: Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once by alexto(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2018
We as his younger Once we contributed to his success but has Forgotten so soon.
Re: Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once by Cherez: 8:17am On May 11, 2018
Free the guy and focus on your life and that of your siblings my dear.
Don't waste your energy giving him a second thought.
When GOD blesses you and your siblings he'd understand his failures
I do not collaborate "wildimagination"s thoughts cos he is your elder brother and obligated by both GOD, socio-cultural and moral basis to take care of his younger ones.
But no one can fuss him to.
Re: Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once by deanoffaculty: 1:08pm On May 11, 2018
My dear Patrick,
Your uncle is living his life, focus on yours and get the best life you desire to live. You are a man and I wouldn't want your Uncle's spending on women to affect your pocket. You are a final year student; Focus on your studies, work on your English expression(most especially punctuations), always strive to be great in life and develop yourself in lil way you could. We are all learning everyday to stand-out, let this be your motto.
I see your making it in life! See you at the top!!!
Cheers!!!
Re: Having And Elder Sibling That Spend His Money On Weman Than His Own Younger Once by alexto(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2018
Thanks to you all I do appreciate your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Aginighan Son Police Orderly Burnt Beyond Recognition In An Auto Crash / Delta Church Collapsed, Trapping Several / Needing Advice On B1/B2 Visas For Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.