Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics (4662 Views)

Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates / Davido's Girlfriend, Chef Chioma, Steps Out In See-Through Top (Photo) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by Bhelamblog(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2018
The Father of 2 Who jet out to Atlanta days ago for his Daughter's First birthday, is back in town, And is already cozing up with his Boo, The couple were captured on set of an Upcoming Infinix advert yesterday..

Remember Davido signed a deal with Infinix as their brand ambassador just 2 days After he Coughed out N45million to buy porsche for Chioma..

From the Photos it Looks like they are doing the advert together..

See more Photos below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/davido-and-chioma-steps-out-as-couple.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by youngest85(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2018
I'm patiently waiting for their famous break up

I know it will come

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2018
I sincerely hope this honeymoon lasts forever for them, if not the break up will be very 'bloody' undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by Silvertrinity(f): 10:07am On May 11, 2018
They look sweet though
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by Olibboy: 11:20am On May 11, 2018
front seat
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:44pm On May 11, 2018
i remember when banky w and his wife was rocking n.l romance sextion and yeyebrity was ablaze....

now davido and chioma will not let us rest
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by Bhelamblog(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by binsanni(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2018
please wake me up when it's finally arrive at the promise land wink wink
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 11, 2018
youngest85:
I'm patiently waiting for their famous break up

I know it will come
Shut up bad belle with coconut head
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by Papertrail11(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2018
That dosent mean pple will buy the pgon ooo

if it has great quality features price friendly feats ,thats when pple will turn up

not all this peperempe
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by InteriorDecors: 7:25pm On May 11, 2018
3.. 2.. 1
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:22am On May 12, 2018
Chioma looks adorable in the second picture. cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by zicoraads: 8:19am On May 12, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Chioma looks adorable in the second picture.
How was your trip? tongue

And we are still waiting for the guys' talk grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:58am On May 12, 2018
zicoraads:

How was your trip? tongue

And we are still waiting for the guys' talk grin

Lol. I wrote so much...slept off while on it...woke up this morning and erased everything! cry

My trip was fine, thank you. How you doing? smiley
Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by zicoraads: 9:13pm On May 12, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I wrote so much...slept off while on it...woke up this morning and erased everything! cry

My trip was fine, thank you. How you doing? smiley
I'm Aii. Hope you are too...?

Was actually looking forward to the gents talk. You 'promised' to tell us. Keep your promise tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Steps Out As Couple As They Appear On Infinix TV Show(pics by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:16pm On May 12, 2018
zicoraads:

I'm Aii. Hope you are too...?

Was actually looking forward to the gents talk. You 'promised' to tell us. Keep your promise tongue

I already started...Will finish up bit by bit. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Based Entrepreneur Ambassador Blessing Osom Empowering African Entreprene / Father And Son Wears Matching Force Uniform Outfit In New Photos / Download. Stormzy Heavy Is The Head Full 2019 New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.