Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (12) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (12) (1362 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (12) by Revadebola: 10:34am On May 11, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL (12).

In the book of Esther, there is the story of a man called Haman who was the enemy of the Jews. He determined and had concluded his plans to destroy all the Jews in the land.
Haman`s earlier target of destruction was Mordecai, Queen Esther's uncle.
When Mordecai got the news of Haman's plots. Mordecai told Esther the Queen to go to her husband, King Ahasuerus and plead for the Jews not to be destroyed by Haman.
But there was the King's law, no one appears before the King, except he /she has been sent for.
Anyone who suddenly appears before the king without being sent for, was put to death.
Except the king stretches out the golden sceptre towards the person.
Queen Esther had not been called to appear before the king for 30 days, therefore she will be risking her life if she suddenly appears before the king.
But Queen Esther knew that the spiritual controls the physical and she knew that one of the weapons that one can use spiritually to control the physical, is fasting.
So she declared to Mordecai and all the Jews to join her in 3 days absolute fast. To fast for 72 hours, without food nor water.

Esther 4:16 (KJV)
"Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord grant me the grace to fast.
2. In Jesus Name, I receive the discipline to fast.
3. Father as I fast, show me Your mercies.
4. I bind every spirit against my fasting .

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of The Iranian Military Commander Shows Earth Is A Dump Site. / Are You Weary And Burdened? / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.