Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Ransom ( Daily Memoirs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Ransom ( Daily Memoirs (366 Views)

Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Versatile / The Rain (Short Story) / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Ransom ( Daily Memoirs by Dailymemoirs: 10:37am On May 11, 2018
By Soibi Polymath ( The Chief Poet

To my Bestie

With joy in my heart
With ecstasy in my soul
My brain jerking endorphin

Under the rain
I searched for you
My body drenched
My clothes needing a squeeze
My ears with drippings
My eyes crying a river

Under the rain
Under the fierce blowing wind
Under the rumbling thunders
Lightning illuminating my way
Under the short term streams on my path
Your voice echoing in my heart
Your spectacles reflecting like a mirror
Your shining white teeth got me smiling too

Under the rain without an umbrella
Under the rain I stood
My chest cold like ice
Battered by heavenly showers
Under the rain I could wait a hundred years just to see you my bestie

Please rate my Poem on the scale of 1-10

Culled from Soibi Ransom's Book The Encyclopedia of Love Episode 1 Chapter 9 being Serialized

Soibi Ransom is Daily Memoirs Chief Writer.

Re: Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Ransom ( Daily Memoirs by Nobody: 11:17am On May 11, 2018
Plenty of spelling errors. Easily avoidable.

The brevity of your talent is enhanced by your impatience in writing. Take time. Literally.

1 Like

Re: Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Ransom ( Daily Memoirs by AvatarMode(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2018
Nice work...

1 Like

Re: Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Ransom ( Daily Memoirs by Dailymemoirs: 12:29pm On May 11, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Plenty of spelling errors. Easily avoidable.

The brevity of your talent is enhanced by your impatience in writing. Take time. Literally.

noted

(1) (Reply)

July Be Green! (2018) / The Secret To Immortality / Any Which Way, Monday Must Come After Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.