Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures (696 Views)

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) / 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures by Bankyproperties: 10:50am On May 11, 2018
ARIUM ESTATE, ABIJO GRA, AJAH LEKKI.*

*Arium Estate* is a sophisticated and luxurious estate with fast and speedy developments that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture.

*LOCATION:* Abijo GRA, Ajah Lekki, Lagos. About 3 minutes from SHOPRITE.

• *ESTATE FEATURES:*
• Good road network
• Gated & Secured environment
• Sports Corridor & Recreation Centre.
• Beautiful Landscaping
• Shopping centres
• Street light

*WHY ARIUM ESTATE*
• The estate will appreciate by over 200% in 12 months.
• Excellent facilities
• Good title Free from All forms of encumbrances.
*Proximity to SHOPRITE.
*Close to Expressway.

*NEIGHBOURHOOD:*
• Chois Gardens
• Abijo GRA
• Nicon Town II
• Crown Estate
• Fara Park
• The Lagos Business School.
*Irawo Owuro Estate (Dangote Expatriates estate).
• Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One of the most expensive housing estates in Lagos
*Caleb British International School, Abijo GRA
*Corona School, Abijo.
• Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
* Shoprite Sangotedo (Novare Mall), The Largest Shoprite in Lagos State.

*TITLE:* C of O

*SIZE:* 600sqm

*PROMO PRICE: N10m per plot

N5m for half plot (300sqm).

*FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN:
3 months: N10.5m
6 months: N11m
Minimum initial deposit: N2m

Take advantage of this good place to live or invest for high return. Limited plots available as promo ends soon

For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp us on:07056425325

Re: The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures by Bankyproperties: 1:28pm On May 11, 2018
Limited plots available at the moment
Re: The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures by Bankyproperties: 8:05pm On May 11, 2018
still available
Re: The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures by Bankyproperties: 11:26am On May 27, 2018
Still available
Re: The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures by Bankyproperties: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Contact us for inspection
Re: The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures by Bankyproperties: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Wow thanks for those that have bought in this wonderful and awesome investment,you can still get your plot now..Call/Whatsapp us on 07056425325

This is a once in a lifetime investment
Re: The Best Investment In The World And Thank Me Later With Pictures by Bankyproperties: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2019
You can still own this land now as prices will increase soon.whatsapp 07056425325 for more details and inspection now

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Packaging For Your Product / Buy A 500k Member Facebook Group And Boosst Your Sales / Nairabet Voucher Urgently Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.