Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" (23296 Views)

Falz Calls For Immediate Release Of Sowore / "Person Go Chop Fine?" - Yemi Alade Tells Man / Nigerians Hails Rapper Falz, Calls Him New Fela After Dropping 'talk' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Issafela: 11:12am On May 11, 2018
Nigerian rapper "Falz" took to his twitter page to call out Nigerian radio stations for censoring "You Go Chop Banana".

According to falz, they are not supposed to do that because "Banana" is a fruit and it's healthy stuff.

He Wrote:

So radio censored “you go chop banana” � Let’s not forget it’s actually a fruit o. And it’s healthy stuff.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/falz-calls-out-nigerian-radio-station.html

1 Like

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Issafela: 11:13am On May 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by internationalman(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2018
And they didn't sensor 'banana fall on you' by Davido..

But faz oh, did you actually mean banana fruit in your context?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Trustisaburden: 3:05pm On May 11, 2018
A lot of our musicians are empty brains only making noise and churning out garbage for a misguided audience. Even the American musicians with lewd lyrics still make more sense with their overall track-package.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Biglittlelois(f): 3:05pm On May 11, 2018
Exactly gringrin "you go chop banana" is just what it isgringrin

As for those with bad minds, you cannot chop the OTHER banana, you can only lick or suck itgringrin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Barselonia(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
very soon ASSURANCE go be BREAD

2 Likes

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 11, 2018
OK I have a sweet and healthy banana inbetween my legs, ladies do you want to chop?
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by mamaa88(f): 3:07pm On May 11, 2018
Next news please

1 Like

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by babadey(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 11, 2018
if to say na cucumber...
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by IAmSkinny: 3:08pm On May 11, 2018
This is just the beginning, the same thing wizkid complained about in 2003 HERE, READ IT
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by kenzysmith: 3:08pm On May 11, 2018
laces n sensimen y he'sa our bro fallzen our hands like this mr fallz not they form say u get sense na how u major our intelligence .

1 Like

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Obianujuokoye(f): 3:08pm On May 11, 2018
grin..hehehehehehehehe..who knows if truly the banana u meant was a fruit

1 Like

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by tallestobj(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]but banana has already lost its value here in Nigeria. :Pbut banana has already lost its value here in Nigeria.
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Kobicove(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
We all know he was not referring to banana the fruit undecided
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Hugo55(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
have a big unripe banana o.... so solid
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by SmartMugu: 3:09pm On May 11, 2018
I just gbadun this guy. He correct die. Someone once asked me about why doesn't he know how to speak English, "I responded of course he does know how to speak english. That's just his style. Dude is a UK educated lawyer, do you expect him to represent his clients in court with the type of English he speaks on TV? ". Correct guy. I dey gbadun eash and effry zingle onez of hiz songz. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Ayobami7(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
Okay
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Husty(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2018
Replace the banana with boli
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by CeeKay17: 3:13pm On May 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:

As for those with bad minds, you cannot chop the OTHER banana, you can only lick or suck itgringrin
What happened to other fruits like Orange or Mango, assuming there's no motive behind the statement? Imagine your 4 year old daughter singing "I go chop banana" grin grin
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by gbaskiboy: 3:13pm On May 11, 2018
falz my boy, how are you sir
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by edgeP(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2018
Haba! I concur with Falz on this, Banana is an edible fruit. eg banana/groundnut, banana on jollof rice. and the other type of banana specifically designed for .................................. (watin me I no self)
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by shamecurls(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2018
Trustisaburden:
A lot of our musicians are empty brains only making noise and churning out garbage for a misguided audience. Even the American musicians with lewd lyrics still make more sense with their overall track-package.

You said it all

I doubt if they compose. They just get high and hit the studio.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by greatman247(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2018
internationalman:
And they didn't sensor 'banana fall on you' by Davido..

But faz oh, did you actually mean banana fruit in your context?

What are you saying? Does Davido's Banana implies fruit too? He meant something else also grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Assassin101: 3:17pm On May 11, 2018
professional licker/ sucker spotted

Biglittlelois:

Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by toluleke(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2018
Who cares is father did a good job in destroying Nigeria with his profession, Now the son is going same way polluting the mind of the younger ones with his songs and they will send their wards outside the country. Nigeria is only good for them to be buried sad like father like son
Re: Falz Calls Out Radio Stations For Censoring "You Go Chop Banana" by Bryan88(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2018
Issafela:
Nigerian rapper "Falz" took to his twitter page to call out Nigerian radio stations for censoring "You Go Chop Banana".

According to falz, they are not supposed to do that because "Banana" is a fruit and it's healthy stuff.

He Wrote:

So radio censored “you go chop banana” � Let’s not forget it’s actually a fruit o. And it’s healthy stuff.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/falz-calls-out-nigerian-radio-station.html

hehehe....Falz u truely a badt guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa And Her Mother On The Red Carpet (Photos) / Dekunle Fuji Is Now A Nurse In America / Iyabo Oko Debunks Death Rumour With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.