Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (40800 Views)

Things Are Happening....is This For Real / Yoruba Nation Mega Rally In Oyo Going Well Pray For Our Boys / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Adieza(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2018
Why Does A Bucket Of Water Gets Heavier?

It is easy to carry a 10 liters bucket of water for 20 meters. Right? Now carry the same bucket of water for 1 kilometer. The bucket starts getting heavier and heavier as you go along. Did the bucket really got heavier or you got weaker? Why did you get weaker? Because you didn't prepare hard enough for the exercise.

If you think your life is not going well. The fact is, it is your fault. You have to take responsibility for it. This is very hard talk coming from me because I have gone through hard times myself. Most of the bad things that happened to me were my fault.

For one thing, I was not prepared enough for some things I did. Sometimes, I didn't have the knowledge. Or I didn't listen to sound advice or ignore lesson learned from past experience. Later on the bucket got too heavy and I had difficulty to carry it. I took responsibility for it and did my post-mortem examination and fix the problem and moved on. I know it wasn't witches, spirit or any other thing. Most of the time, the cure was to go back to the drawing board.

If you are over 30 years old, chances are, you are not prepared enough to carry your life bucket of water. You will stay poorer as you get older. The reason is you are not prepared for wealth. Pray all you want. I can guarantee it. But however, you still have a chance.

“Opportunity comes to the prepared mind.”
— Charlie Munger

If you are under 30 then you need to listen carefully. The day you were born you started dying already, whether you like it or not. The question is, how soon would you die. God doesn't make the exception for you or me. It is nature and the cycle of life. The question is what do you want to do before you die.

What is the point of being alive, if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?
– John Green

If you feel your life is not going towards the right direction there are two things you must do today.

1) Change your friends.
There is a saying: Show Me Your Friends and I Will Show You Your Future.
You are either a person under the yoke of bad friends or you are a bad friend. How do you know this? If your life is not going like you want and you feel you cannot change your friends then it is possible you might be the bad friend that is stopping the others from moving ahead in life, It could be you that needs changing for the rest to move forward.

2) Start taking massive actions.
There is nothing like massive action. Anything in the universe will break if you put massive action to it.

Unfortunately, most of our people don't understand this concept.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=372469639925817&id=158338594672257

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 11, 2018
cool
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by gbaskiboy: 1:59pm On May 11, 2018
Life in Nigeria is hard especially when you are not born with golden spoon

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Olukokosir(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by nnemmpi(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2018
wao
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2018
Very interesting piece, this is a very creative mindset.

Now go back and pick few points again angry

3 Likes

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by inoki247: 2:00pm On May 11, 2018
Change d Change.. Change President. Change ya work not going to ori oke (mountain) to pray on Monday to Friday praying to God to giv u moni...
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by iamjavadem(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2018
hey!!! Its captain Obvious, always stating obvious things. SMH.

1 Like

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Dottore: 2:00pm On May 11, 2018
In this part of the world Spiritual factor comes first before other factors.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by ichomi(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2018
jaydndemonta:
your bank account also

grin grin
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by chukzyfcbb: 2:02pm On May 11, 2018
Young black nigga trapped and he can't change it

Know he a genius, he just can't claim it

'Cause they left him no platforms to explain it

How long should I stay dedicated?

How long before Opportunity meets preparation?

#Sounds easy to say but hard to stick to

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by doubled123(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2018
Word!
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Akinboyowa(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2018
2ru talk
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by rolla10(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2018
No 2

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by joshuaarmani2: 2:04pm On May 11, 2018
As much as this one tries to sound intelligent, he made a poor job of it.

No one formula for success.
Besides success is relative. We don't define success the same way.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by deepwater(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2018
Check who your president is.
That's all

2 Likes

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by IamPlato(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2018

Define Massive Action

2 Likes

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Fabolousibk1(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2018
Let me quickly add my own...
No 3...Get a laptop with good internet connection
No 4...wake up.. Don't sleep... SASE gbowo.. Shana wole
Lobatan... grin

9 Likes

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Tego(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2018
*EOWODUNNI CONSULTANTS* .... Architectural Design,Consulting, Construction, and General services. Phone:08065236328 Email: owodunn.emmanuel@gmail.com
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Creamz(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2018
One of the best things i have read on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by Millz404(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2018
Word
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by lacastre: 2:09pm On May 11, 2018
hard knock
Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by shamecurls(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2018
(3) Do you hate His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) and curse him? If yes, it can never be well with you

1 Like

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by samadream(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
Last thing that i want, is to see you fall apart,no no you can not be held down,hold on ,your future will be clearer and I want you to remember you re closer to your dream, no mistake, no heart can take away what you are meant to be....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by fluffylarose: 2:13pm On May 11, 2018
When you fail to plan, you will most definitely fail. The future ahead requires strategic planning in order to achieve greatness.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well by LazyNairalander(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2018
Noted.
See my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lagos socialite, Iyalode Bankole died today, Hours before daughter’s Wedding / Huge Python Killed In Ofoni, Sagbama Bayelsa State (Pictures) / Temidayo Joseph, Nigerian Schoolboy Hangs Himself In The UK (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.