Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why I Hate Sony - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why I Hate Sony (1673 Views)

Why I Got The Xbox Series X Instead Of Ps5 / We All Hate To Hear It But Mobile Gaming Is The Future Of Gaming / Far Cry 5 (and Why I Still Hate Fps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Sony by TheBulusNotes(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2018
Look I don't hate PS4 but it's 2018 and those Sony bastards still don't bring Psn in Nigeria.

Although there is a backdoor via VPN but I still can't get things in local Naira

Microsoft has full XBL support in Nigeria and games are way cheaper than physical copies (rise of tr was 12k on XBL while retail was above 20k abegi)...

If Microsoft can do it then why are those Sony bastards waiting for, its 2018 already and its damn annoying

Note: I am no fanboy and this post is not against PS4 but against Sony before nairaland ps fanboy come for me grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Sony by LZAA: 7:28pm On May 11, 2018
TheBulusNotes:
Look I don't hate PS4 but it's 2018 and those Sony bastards still don't bring Psn in Nigeria.

Although there is a backdoor via VPN but I still can't get things in local Naira

Microsoft has full XBL support in Nigeria and games are way cheaper than physical copies (rise of tr was 12k on XBL while retail was above 20k abegi)...

If Microsoft can do it then why are those Sony bastards waiting for, its 2018 already and its damn annoying

Note: I am no fanboy and this post is not against PS4 but against Sony before nairaland ps fanboy come for me grin
tbf u cant really blame sony
how many nigerians play games online
pls dont count lagos and abuja cuz that is the exception to the rule
also the big issue of weak anti piracy laws are also in play
if u have noticed recently original games are bought more compared to the ps2 and 3 era
Re: Why I Hate Sony by TheBulusNotes(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2018
LZAA:

tbf u cant really blame sony
how many nigerians play games online
pls dont count lagos and abuja cuz that is the exception to the rule
also the big issue of weak anti piracy laws are also in play
if u have noticed recently original games are bought more compared to the ps2 and 3 era

It's not all about online gaming like eg on xbox you buy games cheap in naira and dlc also in naira.... But PS4 (story for the gods)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Sony by LZAA: 10:17pm On May 11, 2018
TheBulusNotes:

It's not all about online gaming like eg on xbox you buy games cheap in naira and dlc also in naira.... But PS4 (story for the gods)
true true
Re: Why I Hate Sony by Bmedels26(f): 10:47pm On May 11, 2018
CALL US NOW

Re: Why I Hate Sony by Thegamingorca(m): 5:32am On May 12, 2018
Rubbish post
Re: Why I Hate Sony by wisemrtortoise: 8:44am On May 12, 2018
There is a website called change.org where people can go and make petitions which can be signed online. Create one and share the word on social media. It would also help to contact sony on social media, tell them that nigerians legally buy and play their games. I think that's step in the right direction cuz complain without action amounts to nothing.
Re: Why I Hate Sony by TheBulusNotes(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Rubbish post

PS4 troll how fa..... It seems if anyone talks against PlayStation he is automatically your enemy... Smh undecided
Re: Why I Hate Sony by TheBulusNotes(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2018
wisemrtortoise:
There is a website called change.org where people can go and make petitions which can be signed online. Create one and share the word on social media. It would also help to contact sony on social media, tell them that nigerians legally buy and play their games. I think that's step in the right direction cuz complain without action amounts to nothing.

It has been done since 2013

Thats why I said it's still 2018 yet Sony is silent
Re: Why I Hate Sony by wisemrtortoise: 9:53am On May 12, 2018
TheBulusNotes:

It has been done since 2013

Thats why I said it's still 2018 yet Sony is silent

Dobyou have the link to the petition?
Re: Why I Hate Sony by TheBulusNotes(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2018
wisemrtortoise:

Dobyou have the link to the petition?

https://www.change.org/p/playstation-allow-nigerians-to-register-on-playstation

Don't bother the petition is already closed

someone even made a thread on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3595985/petition-nigeria-recognised-playstation-network
Re: Why I Hate Sony by Thegamingorca(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2018
Rubbish thread
Re: Why I Hate Sony by TheBawse(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Rubbish post
People like u are the problem of this country . suffering and smiling . truth must be said . Sony dey Bleep up big time I am an xbox user and I enjoy being able to make digital purchases locally. well its obvious u don't play online or make digital purchases which is why it has been termed "Rubbish Post " by you .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Sony by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2018
TheBawse:

People like u are the problem of this country . suffering and smiling . truth must be said . Sony dey Bleep up big time I am an xbox user and I enjoy being able to make digital purchases locally. well its obvious u don't play online or make digital purchases which is why it has been termed "Rubbish Post " by you .
my psn subscription just expired and I'm here looking for someone in the UK to buy it for me.. Things we have to suffer for owning a ps4

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Sony by Thegamingorca(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
my psn subscription just expired and I'm here looking for someone in the UK to buy it for me.. Things we have to suffer for owning a ps4

My friend enter amazon and order for psn sub don't let that mugu that knows nothing about ps4 derail you
Re: Why I Hate Sony by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:

My friend enter amazon and order for psn sub don't let that mugu that knows nothing about ps4 derail you

Sure.. Any way u can help me out? Does our cards work on Amazon?
Re: Why I Hate Sony by Cbaby: 8:24pm On May 15, 2018
Very valid point, but with them willing to put SA but no Nigeria. Maybe its our weak copyrights law or maybe the fact that unlike in SA where they they can easily track sales of games and etc, in Nigeria its difficult.
Re: Why I Hate Sony by Thegamingorca(m): 10:35pm On May 15, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:

Sure.. Any way u can help me out? Does our cards work on Amazon?

My atm is a Mastercard it works with Amazon
Re: Why I Hate Sony by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

My atm is a Mastercard it works with Amazon
mine also is.. Gtbank master card.
Re: Why I Hate Sony by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 16, 2018
Good post though I own both so

But still Sony are arses
Re: Why I Hate Sony by MrGoogle88: 12:20pm On May 17, 2018
Thank your yahoo boys for that, soon Nigrrians would be blacklisted on EVERYTHING.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get DEUX EX / Help!!! These Bad Guys Are Killing My Business !!! / Elewenjewe Ver 1.0,the 1st Nigerian Pc Card Game, Developed By A Nigerian Compan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.